2006 Toyota Tundra

Toyota Tundra Crew Cab

by from Granbury, TX on September 10, 2017

Excellent truck that's dependable, powerful, spacious, economical, stylish, etc. I wish I owned a brand new one, I would highly recommend and I currently do recommend this truck. Best I ever owned.

2006 tundrs

by from Albany ny on September 2, 2017

Very good truck Perfect size Very roomy , ?lean and strong running Keep value and very good on gas Safety is nomber one
Not Rated Reliability

Great trick

by from Wilmington, de. on August 23, 2017

Meet all of my requirements , I use it daily, commute, tow a boat, pick up the kids , all-around a good truck takes care of all my dealings and more

BEST vehicle I have ever owned!

by from Fresno, Ca. on August 21, 2017

The Tundra is got EVERYTHING I need/want. I have the extended cab SR5 with a V6. This truck has been so good I don't plan on ever selling it. I've been told that Toyota doesn't make a V6 in the newest year ones and that it's a "special order" to get one. My mechanic told me to bring it to him if I ever decide to sell it. He would buy it on the spot or would have a customer that would buy it before I could even leave his shop...

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Fit all my criteria and its in great shape

by from Louisa, va on August 19, 2017

I like it. It's comfortable, can tow my trailer, hold my tools for work & market and has cruise & great ac

Uses car for Havingfun

Great-Solid Truck

by from Lewisville, TX on August 9, 2017

Bought this truck used. It is a great-reliable truck for the family. Runs smooth and strong with the 5.8L v8 Love the power rear window that lowers all the way down. No rattles, which is amazing for a 12 year old truck. This is the crew-cab version; enough space for five of us and all our stuff.

Uses car for Havingfun

Its been a great truck.

by from Boyd, TX on July 19, 2017

Its been an excellent and very dependable truck . If I wasn't retired... wouldn't be thinking of selling it. If I were to ever buy another truck, would definitely buy another Toyota P/U like this one or newer.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Last year before they went large

by from KATY, TX on July 19, 2017

This was the model I wanted, the end of the design curve where you had all the incremental improvements over the years just before they make a large design change. The Tundra is as comfortable to drive as a car but has the functionality of a truck. We used mine to pull a pop up camper around the country and with all the gear in the back under a Truxedo tonneau cover we where quite comfortable in the cab. The only issue we had was the size of the gas tank - pulling a trailer thru NM can get scary due to lack of gas stations. It has been extremely dependable and has been the best vehicle I have ever purchased.

Uses car for Towing

Bad tranny? We'll see.

by from Palo Alto, CA on July 16, 2017

Bought it cheap because seller was having intermittent transmission problems. It was the basic 2 dr work truck with a V8 and automatic transmission. Transmission 'problem' was remedied by draining fluid (not enough) and refilling to proper amount. Now if you've driven an earlier Tundra V8 you know they're quick and responsive. In 05 Toyota increased the horsepower by over 30 making this thing a near beast. I have no use for a V8 truck so I sold it quickly to an appreciative buyer for a nice profit.

Uses car for Towing

Most reliable car I've owned.

by from Watsonville, California on July 14, 2017

I love it . Very low mileage. Interior in excellent shape. It had relatively new tires. The one thing that I was not happy with was the body damage that was not indicated by the carfax report nor the dealer that I purchased the truck from. And I was disappointed with the dealer for not willing to negotiate the asking price down considering the body damage.

Our Expert Review: 2006 Toyota Tundra