2010 Toyota Venza consumer reviews

$26,275–$29,550 MSRP range
side view of 2010 Venza Toyota
Explore the 2010 Toyota Venza
Shop the 2010 Toyota Venza

Best looking and most comfortable car I have ever

I was first attracted to the exterior looks. Very large, comfortable interior and nicely appointed for the price. Love the leather and logical dashboard set up.

Best commuter car around

This car met all my expectations, plus more. Great gas millage, performance, comfort, and style. Due to my growing family, sadly, I had to sell it.

Great vehicle

Some many features, smooth quiet ride. Low maintenance costs. Great vehicle for small family. Stylish

Exceptional Crossover

When It was time to replace my old car I knew I wanted a Venza. I had seen one once when eating out and curiously got up to have a better look and was surprised it was a toyota. When I went to test drive one I was immediately impressed with the interior styling and the handling. This is been the best most reliable vehicle I've ever owned.

Excellent car

This car meet all of my needs. This vehicle meets all my expectations. Your attributes will fit the specifications I desire.

Quiet and stylish!

I loved everything as bout this car. The interior volume was just right for me and with just the right amount of luxury.

4.3

Excellent Vehicle

Great vehicle. Very little problems. Really enjoyed. Exceeded my expecatations. Toyota makes a great car.

4.3

Excellent Vehicle

Love Toyota

Has exactly what I was looking for. Leg space, luxury, and it's a Toyota so happy with purchase. 21 mpg is average on this kind of vehicle. Went with v4 over v6 and power on it is great.

Excellent for winter driving.

Love this car! It is stylish and roomy. Best of all is winter driving. Never had a problem with winter elements.