2011 Toyota Venza

Awesome vehicle

by from Sparta, Tn on September 13, 2017

We bought this used and was lucky to get some great perks such as heated leather seats and power driver seat.

Great All Around Vehicle

by from Akron,OH on September 6, 2017

Great choice for a second car. I bought the V6 version as I think the I4 is too slow. The car has AWD which is a plus in NE Ohio weather. Plenty of room for the kids and sports gear. Legendary Toyota reliability.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Saved my life!

by on August 3, 2017

I was involved in a wreck last week, whereby a 1/2 ton Chevy truck towing a Uhaul trailer & I collided in the middle of an intersection. The traffic lights weren't properly synced as another accident happened in same intersection before my Venza was on the wrecker. The Venza was a total loss, but I came out with a bruise on my right foot! Amazing! No broken glass or blown air bags. The driver's compartment was very safe as I stand to prove it! I purchased the car new and drove it for 121,750 miles - all over the great state of Texas. The 4-cylinder engine has plenty of acceleration and gas mileage averaged 24-25 miles/gallon over the years I drove it. I loved everything about this car. Lots of leg room for backseat riders - even 6-foot plus. I am thoroughly disappointed that Toyota decided to take the Venza off their marketing plan. I moved from a Chevy Trailblazer to the 2011 Venza & was very happy.

Most power for 4 cyclinder

by from Bulverde, Tx on July 31, 2017

This car is unbelievable! Leg room in the backseat for 6" + riders even with passenger's front seat in farthest position. Mileage of 24.5/25 consistently since purchased new. Lately I've used mid-grade gas & I think the improved gas mileage was worth it extra money at the pump. I love the flexibility of the rear seats folding down for more cargo space.

Drives like a like a Porsche

by from on May 30, 2017

One of the very best cars I've ever owned: absolutely reliable, well equipped with all essentials and more, drives like a Porsche Cayenne, superb sound system. A winner!

The most dependable and spacious crossover

by from Norfolk, NE on May 17, 2017

Very smooth, has great horse power and looks fabulous! Everyone in our family is tall and there is plenty of room for everyone.

2011 Toyota Venza 4cyl AWD

by from Southern PA on April 14, 2015

Bought this car as a certified used with 18K miles in April of 2014. I have had it for a year now and I love it. The features that mine came with are the panoramic sun roof, remote keyless entry and power liftgate. I added a touchscreen stereo and a backup camera from best buy. Overall, the ride quality is great, especially coming from a 2009 Honda Accord, which was the noisiest vehicle I have ever drove. Got me through a rough winter here in PA, AWD was amazing. Gas mileage isn't terrible, but not great either. Getting around 18-19 around town, but 27 on the highway. I use this car to commute 32 miles one way to work, and I can get through all 5 days on one tank, traveling about 330-340 miles. Cargo area is very spacious, took it on a guys weekend with two of my friends, and we had more than enough room for our stuff. Ride is comfortable, road noise is relatively quiet. Did have one of the wheel bearings go about a month or so ago. Took it to the dealer, and even though I had exceeded the mileage of the limited warranty, toyota still honored it and fixed it for free. Haven't had any problems since then. Would definitely recommend this vehicle. Love it!

Think long and hard before buying a toyota

by from Portage la Prairie Manitoba on July 17, 2014

I have a 2011 toyota Venza 4 cylinder. Was good for the first year. Then came the beginning of the second year the paint on front bumper started to bubble. Water was under the paint and well you know what happens then it peels. The front and rear wheel wells also started to peel. NOT NICE! Put a claim in with toyota goes to some guy that looks at a picture where you can't see the fakes very well. You can see the fakes in person. The claim comes back and was told it's environmental conditions and toyota doesn't cover that. Good to know they don't mind ppl driving around with a peeled bumper and they can't stand up to their name. Took forever to hear back from him in the first place at least 5 months. REALLY!!! Body shops that I have talked to say it's all in the preping. Have had front driver and rear passangers shocks replaced due to leaking. Rear axel seal replaced. Venza can easily be jimmied by theifs and the alarm that toyota installs does NOT go off. Been back and forth to the garage due to this noise that is in the steering colum. Kinda like a clunk. Power steering in making a noise in the steering colum. All I have to say is I'm never buying a toyota again waste of time and money. Toyota CANNOT stand up to there name. My advise would be to think twice atleast before spending any money on one.

4 Cylinder with plenty of Power

by from Chi-town on March 25, 2014

4 cylinder with 40,000 miles, just love it. Gas mileage is 27-29 on highway depending on how fast I go. 21-22 in the city. The 4 has more than adequate pick up. It also has smaller tires than the 6, which helps with gas mileage. Absolutely zero problems with this car. I have FWD in snowy Midwest, once I changed my tires to Michelins, all was good. original tires had me spinning all over in the snow. I was able to get the Venza for less money than a similar RAV4. My salesman boasted about fit and finish in Toyotas, I pointed out that the Venza dash was atrocious. He was stunned, but agreed, the panels do NOT even come close to Toyota standards. We checked 2 other Venzas, both with the same fit. Also, if you are going to use the Bluetooth cell hook up in the car, you must get the JBL sound system. It has 13 speakers, which include "3" in the front dash. I have the basic 6 speaker system, the cell phone sends the sound out the front speakers which are only located in the front doors (2 speakers) , you cannot hear the person that you are speaking to. The LBL system has "5' speakers in the front. Other than that, I love my VENZA.

Happy Driver

by from Magnolia, Tx on July 14, 2013

Bought this car online. Easy, fast and excellent purchasing experience. The way to shop for a vehicle!

Our Expert Review: 2011 Toyota Venza