2008 Toyota Yaris

Best Car I Have EVER Owned

by from Manchester, NH on September 15, 2017

I have owned this car for several years. It has needed minimal maintenance. In fact, I love it so much I purchased newer versions for each of my kids. Fantastic performance and excellent gas mileage. One tank will take me on long trips and I get to brag of the close to 40 mpg that it gets. It is a manual so that does improve the performance. If you are looking for a reliable vehicle, this is the way to go!

Very reliable and efficient. Wish it had 4 doors.

by from Seattle, wa on August 18, 2017

The yaris is the perfect city car. Make sure you get four doors with the hatch though, since 2 is just awkward to get into the backseat.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

AWESOME LITTLE CAR!

by from Vermontville on August 9, 2017

I bought this little car to travel to work, it has not let me down! I purchased it with 135,000 miles and it is currently at 154,000 miles and runs like a top. The gas mileage is excellent and it is surprisingly peppy for for such a little car.

Great reliability and value.

by on August 5, 2017

Although not the smoothest ride nor the best interior design, this car is reliable as the day is long and is a great value for your money. Good gas mileage, too.

I used to drive Yaris for 4 years

by from Philadelphia, PA on July 23, 2017

Toyota Yaris is the best car that you can buy for that cheap price and really rely on it. I drove it for 4 years and never had any problems with it. I just used to change breaks and oil, notin other than those two.

Excellent Car for getting from point A to B

by from NEVADA on June 10, 2017

I'm the 2nd owner of this vehicle since 2009 and have done little more than buy new tires, batt, brakes and have the airbag recall done on it. It doesn't have the most power for highway driving and isn't the most comfortable ride...but for getting to work day in and day out it can't be beat!

Most reliable car I've ever owned

by from Daleville, AL on May 15, 2017

Great entry level car. Used it for commuting for 7 years. Only replaced battery and tires. Cheap to maintain and drive @ about 35 MPG.

Car review

by from Huntsville,AL on April 1, 2017

I really like this car. My daughter is petite and this car suits her and myself. We no longer need a pillow to sit on, a plus! We just have to become familiar with the dash being located in the center. Gas efficient, a plus!

Great Comuter

by from Alton Il on August 22, 2014

Love my Yoda Bought it used over at the huge Toyota dealer in Hazelwood. I got a great car awesome price and excellent gas millage. I cant wait to own my next car . Go see my friends and pick out something great for yourself the service is amazing. Lov My Yoda.

Pleasant Commute

by from Miam, Fl on January 8, 2014

A great, well-designed little car. Very comfortable for me (I'm 6'2", 220#) with more headroom than my Dad's minivan and more knee room than my friend's Mazda 3. As a tall person who usually finds the steering wheel partially blocking the speedometer, I actually found the center-mount speedo an improvement. Have driven the car through Wyoming blizzards and ugly urban commutes and found it pleasant, sturdy and nimble. It also holds a lot, like me, my 2-man crew, 2 tool boxes, & 25 gallons of paint (never thought the Yaris would muscle in on my pick-up!). Best mileage I've had was 42mpg on a run between S.F. and Reno.

Our Expert Review: 2008 Toyota Yaris