2012 Volkswagen Beetle

Love the design and power

by from Saint Albans on September 18, 2017

Love it! Looks, design, power, wish they were more availabe manual transmission models too pricey car is very roomy loots of head room and leg room . Love the sunroof operation.
Not Rated Reliability

Great no so little new nostalgia

by on August 29, 2017

Love the vehicle, Scoot around town, enjoy the efficiency and ease of driving. Easy to get attached to the car. We needed a SUV, and sorry to let it go. Come and test drive, you will be persuaded too.

Best Car Of My Life

by on July 29, 2017

Amazing, fun, sporty, stylish, fast car (turbo). I love it! This car was purchased used with about 22,000 miles on it and it drives and looks like it is brand new, props to the owner before me.

Fun and reliable car

by from Noblesville on July 24, 2017

This is a great car for someone that likes a little performance and good mpg. It needs to be driven and at this time its just taking up garage space as we drive our other VW all of the time.

Decent

by from Racine on July 13, 2017

Its decent on gas and gets you where your going. Its a little small and not good for taller people but it gets the job done.

Unique and Reliable!

by from Milwaukee, WI on July 8, 2017

I have had my Beetle Turbo for 4 years and I cannot say enough good things about it! It is unique looking and you don't see many of them on the road, inspiring performance that doesn't break the bank, good gas milage, a sporty ride that doesn't rattle you around when driving on busted roads, and it has been fabulously reliable. I have not had any major issues other then normal wear-and-tear and regular maintenance. It's also easy to work on as it's based on the GTI. I'm at 78k miles and think this car will easily crest 150k miles with no problem. Do yourself a favor and consider the VW Beetle Turbo!

economical and fun to drive

by from Hudsonville, MI on June 29, 2017

this car makes me happy to drive. I just feel like waving and smiling at all the drivers but I don't dare because they would probably think I have road rage...lol.

Sport

by from on June 28, 2017

Excellent car gives you power and reliability. Great for work, great for fun or for collection. My dad always owned VWs and always had a beetle in his garage.

I love my beetle

by from Montgomery,Al on June 24, 2017

I have no complaints my husband bought this car for me I have always been in love with the beetles but this melts my heart and I'm the second owner

Most fun, sexy and reliable car I've owned

by from San Francisco on June 15, 2017

This car is much roomier than it appears from the outside. It's a breeze to park. It's sturdy and reliable. You are good as long as you do the minimum maintenance on it.

Our Expert Review: 2012 Volkswagen Beetle