Model Details

4.3
Average based on 16 reviews

CC the Magnificent

by from New Orleans, LA on December 21, 2010

This is a car I purchased for my wife and to say she loves it would be an understatement. We traded in her Cadillac Deville for this car and to my surprise, she says that this is the best car she has ever owned! Every thing that this car was advertised as has met or beat my expectations. The stylish looks are head turning and the handling is superb. Unfortunately, the only time I get to drive it is when it's time to wash it or refuel it, go figure.

VW CC GREAT

by from Miami,FL on December 30, 2010

I luv this car the Turbo Charge kicks in as soon as you press the gas Wow This car is comfortable and afforadable

rented it, then bought it

by from ny ny on April 17, 2011

so i gave the comfort 4 stars because i am ver big and its not as comfortable for me, but is still very comfortable. i went on vacation to florida and rented one, now i own one and it is the best car i have ever owned, i will never leave vw. even in the city it remains to have a nice ride and can fit into spots easily

Love My CC

by from miami, fl on March 10, 2011

I love this car its only been a few months and its incredible i keep learning what to do with is the ride is always smooth and comfortable I trully enjoy my ride on the Interstate. Cant wait to see what comes out for 2013 when my lease is up

Great Looking Car

by from Washington, DC on December 5, 2012

This Volkswagen is a great looking car! I pull up next to an audi, bmw or lexus and I can hold my own! The one down side is getting use to the premium gas. If you have not owned a car that requires premium gas before get ready! The gas mileage is okay but could be better. Other than that all the features of the car make it a great buy!

best car i've owned

by from Cincinnati, Ohio on March 30, 2013

Purchased this car used. We own a Passat and my son had a 2010 CC. I got lucky and found a CC Lux Plus LTD for a very good price. Most enjoyable car to drive. Recently took it on a 1500 mile trip and it was awesome. The power is there when you need it. It was unbelievable through the mountains. My only complaint is with the original equipment tires; not a big fan of Continental Tires.

VW's

by from Kansas City, MO on April 9, 2012

I've really liked owning VW's. I just recently switched from an EOS to a CC. Both have the 6 speed manual transmisions and trubo engs. They look great and they are really fun to drive.

Great Buying Experience

by from Augusta, GA on November 15, 2013

Mazda of Roswell did an outstanding job of helping me purchase my vehicle. Everyone involved in all steps of the sales process went above and beyond to get me in the vehicle I wanted. The following individuals deserve a special thanks: Nate, Louis, Ed , and Joe. I will gladly drive the long distance (150 miles) to purchase from this dealership again!

fun car

by from brockton, ma on September 23, 2014

no issues yet, but would like more data on how to drive a dsg transmission. i have had my cc for 6 months now and love the way it drives and the looks I get while driving it.

Pleasant surprise

by from Long Island, NY on November 9, 2010

We did some research prior to buying the CC. We love it, great styling and performance. Beautiful style and a great looking car. A pleasant surprise!