1993 Volkswagen Eurovan

A car that's part of the family

by from on April 4, 2009

This van is not about performance, fuel economy, or looks. What makes this car great is what it can do when the engine is turned off. I have never felt as emotionally attached to a car as I have with my Eurovan Weekender. My father bought it in its first model year (1993) and the memories of camping and long road trips have stuck with me since. It unique features (most prominantly the 2 beds) make it one of the most fun, functional, and comfortable cars I have ever encountered. Admittedly, there have been reliablility issues in the past, but I don't mind paying a little extra to keep this car in my life...it has been that good to me. I could never part with mine, but I would recommmend this car to anyone. It may seem dorky at first, but once you've experienced it personally, you will quickly understand why this car is so phenominal.

Vantastic!

by from on October 4, 2009

This is an outstanding Van. I have owned Volkswagens my entire life and German Engineering is by far the greatest on the Planet!

Our Expert Review: 1993 Volkswagen Eurovan