1993 Eurovan

1993 Volkswagen Eurovan

5 out of 5 stars Comfort
5 out of 5 stars Interior Design
3 out of 5 stars Performance

Have You Driven the 1993 Volkswagen Eurovan?

A camper, a home, a car.

by Anchorman from Glen Gardner on Sun May 20 2018

Terrific all around vehicle. People mover, recreational vehicle and solid safe road tripper. I've driven many miles in the eurovan and I can vouch for all things good and bad!

Vantastic!

by Vw Jeff from on Sun Oct 04 2009

This is an outstanding Van. I have owned Volkswagens my entire life and German Engineering is by far the greatest on the Planet!

A car that's part of the family

by EurovanLover from on Sat Apr 04 2009

This van is not about performance, fuel economy, or looks. What makes this car great is what it can do when the engine is turned off. I have never felt as emotionally attached to a car as I have with my Eurovan Weekender. My father bought it in its first model year (1993) and the memories of camping and long road trips have stuck with me since. It unique features (most prominantly the 2 beds) make it one of the most fun, functional, and comfortable cars I have ever encountered. Admittedly, there have been reliablility issues in the past, but I don't mind paying a little extra to keep this car in my life...it has been that good to me. I could never part with mine, but I would recommmend this car to anyone. It may seem dorky at first, but once you've experienced it personally, you will quickly understand why this car is so phenominal.

Our Take on the 1993 Volkswagen Eurovan

Q-What`s the difference between a Volkswagen Eurovan and a CTA bus?

A-The Eurovan doesn`t have a cash box at the door.

We played Walter Mitty/Ralph Kramden for a week behind the wheel of a1993 Volkswagen Eurovan, the replacement for the VW Vanagon and the latest-andfirst front-wheel-drive-successor to the original 1949 VW Microbus.

The Eurovan rides and handles like a bus. Even the steering wheel sitsflat in your lap like those on one of the Chicago Transit Authority`s finestpeople haulers.

Eurovan`s size is somewhat deceiving. The wheelbase is 4 inches shorterthan a Dodge Grand Caravan, and the overall length is about 5 inches less thana Grand Caravan. But Eurovan sits almost 8... Read More