2014 Volkswagen Gti

GTI Review

by from Lutz, Florida on April 18, 2014

I purchased my car from VW Of New Port Richey and it was a wonderful dealership experience. The GTI far has exceeded all my expectations. It is a well built highly refined machine for the price. My experience with the dealership was phenomenal, They are total professional out to please the customer at every turn. My sales person, Jesse Bigwood is a total professional and as good as any sales consultant I have ever seen. I will be back to this dealership now and again.

Best car I've owned

by from on April 25, 2017

I really have enjoyed owning this car. It has been the best experience I've had with a vehicle to date.

Most Reliable Car I've Owned.

by from Pittsburgh, PA on April 18, 2017

Very quick and responsive. Would recommend. It looks good, rips through the roads and doesn't beat you over the head with racy elements

Car is terrific in snow and rain.

by from on May 25, 2017

This car is very dependable for people on the go. Its great for outdoor use with its front wheel drive. Handles the snow better than some trucks I've owned. Good gas mileage (23-33MPG). Never had a problem with it. Has extraordinary get up and go and very safe. Has side airbags as well as front. Car is very sleek and cuts thru the wind with a low profile, Loved owning this car.

extremely reliable.

by from on May 24, 2017

This is the best vehicle I've ever owned. Handles well in snow. Has plenty of hatchback room/leg room, front seat room. Really gets up there in speed and has airbags everywhere.

Similar Models