2014 Volkswagen Gti

GTI Review

by from Lutz, Florida on April 18, 2014

I purchased my car from VW Of New Port Richey and it was a wonderful dealership experience. The GTI far has exceeded all my expectations. It is a well built highly refined machine for the price. My experience with the dealership was phenomenal, They are total professional out to please the customer at every turn. My sales person, Jesse Bigwood is a total professional and as good as any sales consultant I have ever seen. I will be back to this dealership now and again.

Car is terrific in snow and rain.

by from on May 25, 2017

This car is very dependable for people on the go. Its great for outdoor use with its front wheel drive. Handles the snow better than some trucks I've owned. Good gas mileage (23-33MPG). Never had a problem with it. Has extraordinary get up and go and very safe. Has side airbags as well as front. Car is very sleek and cuts thru the wind with a low profile, Loved owning this car.

Best car I've owned

by from on April 25, 2017

I really have enjoyed owning this car. It has been the best experience I've had with a vehicle to date.

A great drivers car, with average reliability

by from Cary, NC on June 18, 2017

I'd absolutely recommend this car to anyone looking for a stylish, 4 door, economical, and sporty vehicle. The interior is spacious and well laid out, and the back seats and truck are expansive for the size of the car - its more comfortable than most cars in the mid-to-full size car range. The styling of the vehicle is great and it doesn't follow the here-today-gone-tomorrow styling trends, I expect this car to look just as good in 5-10 years. The driving experience is where this car really stands out. It is equally at home putting mile after mile on the highway without being fatiguing as it is connecting you to the pavement during each acceleration, turn and stop during spirited driving. The only reservation I have is the expensive service and what I deem to be about average reliability. If you're looking for something with the absolute lowest cost to own over the long haul, this car may not be for you. It's definitely not at Land Rover levels, but it's still a good way off from Mazda and Toyota in this department. But, if you are willing to trade a few extra bucks for the exceptional drivers experience this car delivers... don't worry, you won't regret it.

extremely reliable.

by from on May 24, 2017

This is the best vehicle I've ever owned. Handles well in snow. Has plenty of hatchback room/leg room, front seat room. Really gets up there in speed and has airbags everywhere.

Reliable Car.

by from flourtown ,pa 19038 on June 5, 2017

Handles great in bad weather. Great pick up. Sleek looking, very comfortable. Great gas mileage. Very durable. love the electronics like bluetooth.

Best Car I've ever owned.

by from on June 12, 2017

By far my favorite vehicle. I've never enjoyed driving so much before. Seats are not the most comfortable things ever.

excellent car to drive

by from nelspruit , daantjie on July 3, 2017

One of good looking cars around the continent ,so fast and reliable also very economical and the noise is totally insane
Not Rated Reliability

The Junior TRex

by from Corral de Tierra CA on July 23, 2017

This is a brilliantly conceived and packaged Hot Hatch that is as good on the Highway as it is in the City.

Uses car for Havingfun

Most Reliable Car I've Owned.

by from Pittsburgh, PA on April 18, 2017

Very quick and responsive. Would recommend. It looks good, rips through the roads and doesn't beat you over the head with racy elements