2009 Volkswagen Jetta

The Best Car I've purchased!

by on August 10, 2017

Reliable, dives smooth, amazing on gas!!! Definitely a worth while buy! Volkswagen makes some really nice cars and the Jetta models are definitely one of them!

One of the best cars I've owned!

by on August 1, 2017

Honestly a great car! if you're looking for something that is appealing, drives nice, and great on gas this is definitely the car you'd want!

Blank

by on July 16, 2017

It's a wonderful machine that sucks on gas but is extremely sexy to look. It's a waste of German engineering but the drive tran is amazing. I would buy it again. Love at first sight and the design.

Car I have owned

by from Towson , MD on June 23, 2017

It's good car I love it , it is amazing drive, and comfort it's good in the city and high way also it's saver in gas

TDI - great on gas, zippy.

by from Houston on June 14, 2017

Was great on gas mileage, fun to drive. Too bad we had to give it back, but I will still go back to VW. The styling and response of the car was great, and it was very dependable. I did have some issues with the DSG transmission flywheel, but I had one of the very first cars released when they overhauled the design in 2009. Overall, it was a great car, and everything but the diesel part was fantastic. After 8 years of owning a Jetta, I highly recommend the Mark V Jetta!

most reliable car i've owned

by from santa barbara, ca on May 10, 2017

great reliability, comfort, performance & fuel efficiency. great value for the price, inexpensive maintenance. exterior & interior are simple & straight forward; however displays great quality parts used & finish.

cutest

by from Fredericksburg Virginia on April 28, 2017

Drives great, learned how to drive manual extremely fast and no problems with the clutch or transmission. beautiful exterior, sleek, pretty small and just drives round sooo smooth and fits in parking spots really well. everything works. one of the most good looking cars i've ever seen without being too flashy or cliche.

this car is worth the money

by from ohio on April 13, 2017

It has great value I have driven a jetta since 2006 and I love them i actually own a vw jetta that's a 2009 and I haven't gotten rid of it it's so dependable and stylish

GREAT DEALS!

by from on April 1, 2017

GREAT DEAL GREAT PEOPLE!! EVERYTHING WAS SMOOTH, GOT APPROVED RIGHT AWAY, WOULD RECOMMEND FOR ANYONE!

Best first car

by from Florida on March 22, 2017

I had always had a thing for german cars, Volkswagen in particular. After a lot of searching and test driving, I got the car a few months after I got my license. When I purchased the car it had 108,000 miles and it ran great. I had a few minor issues with the car but of course you'd expect that with a higher mileage vehicle. I sold it in July of 2016 with a little over 160,000 miles and it was still running great. I loved the Jetta so much I bought a newer one after I sold it.

Our Expert Review: 2009 Volkswagen Jetta