2006 Volkswagen Passat

Quality and price

by from Patterson. CA. on September 18, 2017

Reliable good option and better price from honda and Toyota this car have good luxury and great engine awesome mpg
Not Rated Reliability

powerful and nice car

by from on September 18, 2017

this car is very powerful and it is very comfortable when I drive it. really good deal with cheap price and high performance
Not Rated Reliability

Very fun car to drive

by from Lakeville, MN on September 12, 2017

This is a nice car to take out of the garage. Smooth drive with a little power for some fun. Definitely worth the buy

Very Reliable Car, Great Gas Mileage, Nice Looking

by from Longwood, Florida on August 4, 2017

Extremely Comfortable Car, Very Easy To Drive, Good Performance, with Great Gas Mileage. Good Body Styling, and Very Reliable.

Best VW I Have Ever Owned - 2006 Passat 2.0T

by from San Diego, CA on July 26, 2017

This is for anyone looking to buy an old but awesome car. Owned it since it was new. The best car I have ever had. It has 145K miles on it now with very few problems. Everything that I have had to fix occurred while it was under the warranty. I replaced the timing belt at 90K miles as they advise. Great power, gas mileage, ride and handling. The premium stereo & 6 cd is best ever!

Volkswagen Is the Car to Drive

by from Newark, Nj on July 14, 2017

I love my car. It drives perfectly, is durable and just plain beautiful inside and out. Definitely a car to keep!

It's an okay car...

by from Austin, TX on July 11, 2017

My father bought this car upon the release and he really put it to use. So when he gave it to me it had sighs of wear which was expected but then stuff started to go wrong. Recently my electrical system started acting up and now my sunroof opens on its own and one of my doors doesn't lock. Also the leather on the seats they use is not good quality and became dried out and cracked. Lastly being a german made car it's very expensive to fix. Overall I would say stick to American made sedans because they are cheaper to fix and more reliable

Lots of little problems

by from Kingston, NY on June 22, 2017

I loved my Passat, but I was plagued with small, annoying problems. The biggest problem with this car was the AC, it NEVER ran cold enough. This was a high end car with all of the bells and whistles, but there were problems with those bells and whistles. The car also developed a leak around the windshield which caused water to build up under the rug and padding.

Most stylish car with the best gas mileage

by from on May 22, 2017

This car was very stylish. The only problem is that it costs an arm and a leg to get parts for it. And I had to replace parts on it at least once a year or every other year

pretty decent car

by from novi, MI on May 10, 2017

sturdy vehicle, it sustained all the rash driving. Great on mileage Quite expensive on repairs and tiny part replacements VW is replacing huge number of airbags and they are committed to customer safety and satisfaction

Our Expert Review: 2006 Volkswagen Passat