2009 Volkswagen Routan

Very nice minivan

by from Clayton, NC on September 13, 2017

He live all the features it has. Smooth ride. Nice radio system. Comfortable seats & spacious. I would recommend this vehicle.

Great family car

by from Mount Vernon, Wa on July 24, 2017

This car has been a great car for our family. It has been very reliable and comfortable for us. Under 100,000 miles and still going strong!

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Best Car I've Owned

by from Sterling, VA on July 22, 2017

This van is great, its got enough umph for me coming from a Tbird and at the same time its easy and safe enough for my 5'3" wife to drive with the back full of kids. Never had any major issues with this vehicle and its just plain fun to drive.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Very reliable!!

by from Broadway on May 23, 2017

It's totally awesome. It has a!l of the bells and whistles!! I have navigation, 2 DVD players, heated seats throughout, 3rd row seating and AC that is ice cold!!

VERY NICE VAN

by from SPRINGFIELD, MO. on March 21, 2017

WELL DESIGNED EXTERIOR AND EXCELLANT INTERIOR FEAUTURES. PLENTY OF POWER AND GREAT HANDLING. LOTS OF INTERIOR STORAGE.

Mister

by from Garfield nj on March 18, 2017

I love it,it's good,plenty of space,and the kids they love the DVD system in it. No doubt that is the best choice ever.

Love my van

by from Wyandotte, MI on March 16, 2017

I truly love my van. It is very similar to the Chrysler and Dodge but the first row doesn't stow and go. They are much more comfortable for my teenagers. There is tons of storage in the floor boards. My seventeen year old son said that he always feels proud when I pick him up in our van.

2009 VW ROUTAN

by from chippewa falls wi on November 2, 2016

I have a 2009 vw routan had it since new and love it a never had a better van. my wife has a 2009 dodge grand caravan and this van is way far better looks way better better made engine is the same and tranny but this van is great handles way better love it

perfect family vehicle

by from Colorado City, TX on November 3, 2013

I absolutely love my Volkswagen Routan!! It has 7 comfortable seats...great leg and head room. I love the built in sunscreens for each of the back windows and the built in mirror to see all the rear passengers (great to keep an eye on baby). The trunk space is big enough for our 220lbs Great Dane to lay down comfortably without having to remove or adjust any of the seats. It handles very well and gets better gas mileage than our former vehicle (Kia Sedona). The only negative I have about the whole minivan is there are too many cup holders....lol. This minivan is the ideal busy mom-mobile!

Luvmyvw

by from Pasadena ca on May 13, 2013

I had to do a quick switch from a Jetta to this minivan. I love it! I did rent a Chrysler before buying the Routan and by far love the Routan more. The comfortable middle captain chairs are worth the no stow n go because we rather be spoiled while riding than have easy storage access. I am always reliefrd and have no regrets about my purchase. I have a 2009 routan sel. Kids love it too.

Our Expert Review: 2009 Volkswagen Routan