Read or write a review.

4.0
Average based on 5 reviews

TDI is great

by from Beverly Hills on August 9, 2009

Good fuel economy,handling and touch screen sat nav excellent and all features are quality....driver's car better for me than others

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

touareg

by from Memphis,TN on August 27, 2010

I love this car!!!! It looks great and has everything I could ever want!!!! The 2009 model and better has a great track record with service I have had zero problems with my car.

Great Car, Amazing. Excellent Purchase

by from Miami on September 1, 2012

Amazing Car. Nothing negative to say about, , Great ..Great, Excellent Purchase. Highest Recommended

Love my Touareg

by from Chicago, IL on July 13, 2009

Bought mine recently and I am really happy with it. Not the most powerful suv out there by any means but I love driving it nonetheless. It's a bit noisy too. The styling is great and it's very comfortable. Got the base model but the base model has sun roof, power everything, many features.

Don't even think about buying it

by from Downers Grove on May 21, 2009

It has been nothing but a problem. I have been taking my vehicle to service pretty much every few months. This is nothing different than problem one of my fried has. Issues with electronics and air-ride. Avoid this as much as possible

Similar Models