2009 Volkswagen Touareg 2

GREAT SOLID AND SAFE CAR

by from on September 20, 2017

CAR WAS PERFECT FOR OUR NEEDS UNTIL THE FAMILY STARTED GROWING. TIME TO MOVE ON TO A MINI VAN. ....

Great for a first time car buyer

by from on March 16, 2017

I just recently purchased this vehicle and I love it more and more every day! I'm so happy I picked this car! It suits all of my needs right now!

Great Car, Amazing. Excellent Purchase

by from Miami on September 1, 2012

Amazing Car. Nothing negative to say about, , Great ..Great, Excellent Purchase. Highest Recommended

touareg

by from Memphis,TN on August 27, 2010

I love this car!!!! It looks great and has everything I could ever want!!!! The 2009 model and better has a great track record with service I have had zero problems with my car.

TDI is great

by from Beverly Hills on August 9, 2009

Good fuel economy,handling and touch screen sat nav excellent and all features are quality....driver's car better for me than others

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Love my Touareg

by from Chicago, IL on July 13, 2009

Bought mine recently and I am really happy with it. Not the most powerful suv out there by any means but I love driving it nonetheless. It's a bit noisy too. The styling is great and it's very comfortable. Got the base model but the base model has sun roof, power everything, many features.

Don't even think about buying it

by from Downers Grove on May 21, 2009

It has been nothing but a problem. I have been taking my vehicle to service pretty much every few months. This is nothing different than problem one of my fried has. Issues with electronics and air-ride. Avoid this as much as possible