2008 Volvo S 40

Best car I've ever owned. Absolutely love it!!

by from Sunrise, FL on August 5, 2017

I leased my 2008 Volvo S40 in December of 2007. When the lease was up, I loved it so much I bought it. I love everything about it. The way it handles, the comfortable seats, smooth ride, the style inside and out. I also love the fact that it is probably the best built car for safety. It's so well made and solid. I wish I would have bought a Volvo years ago.

very reliable vehicle

by from Milwaukee, WI. on July 9, 2017

This car met all my needs and is very comfortable. I have not had any issues with this vehicle would definitely recommend it to others.

Best Car I've Owned

by from Aurora, CO on May 29, 2017

Drives great, comfortable and it's great value especially being an awd sedan. I've had s70's for the past 10 years and upgraded to the s40 t5 and I couldn't be happier.

Most reliable car I ever owned

by from on May 1, 2017

Excellent car, comfortable, good on gas and performance, handles very well on the road, very reliable.. these Volvo's run for ever if you treat them well!

SIMPLY THE BEST

by from SA on August 16, 2012

I Bought a used S40 T5 a couple of months ago, love the power, styling & luxury. I fitted the Polestar conversion this week, makes a big difference! Throttle response is extremely sharp and the extra power comes in handy when I want to have fun. Bottomline, I love my Volvo.

LUVIN THE S40

by from E. Stroudsburg, PA on May 28, 2012

Soo impressed with the ride, interior comfort and a smartly designed interior. Not too mention the Volvo reputation for safety & reliability.

Awesome swedish car

by from Milwaukee, Wi on March 29, 2012

my dad owns this car but i drive it time to time. it has a manual transmission and the shifting is really nice! I feel complete luxury when i drive this car, and i love the floating console in the middle. Love this Car and way better than the other luxury brands!

Great on gas and loving the Volvo experience

by from Pittsburgh, PA on November 7, 2011

Owned the car since July and have loved every minute of it. It averages anywhere between 22 to 28 mpg and that's around town. I can only imagine what it might get on a highway trip. With gas prices as they are today the MPG is great. The sporty styling is what caught me eye and the reliability and safety rating the Volvo name carries drew me in. I am loving every minute of driving this S40. I would definitely recommend any Volvo to my friends and especially the S40.

I LOVE MY S40t

by from Rapid City South Dakota on September 3, 2010

This has been the best car i have ever owned. The reliability of these cars is great...i drive ALOT for work and i have never had one issue with it. I desided i would give up a little room for the sportier look of the s40 over the s60. In comparison the my last car (audi a4) i think there about the same, i am a hugh audi fan but i wanted to try something different and i tell ya this is one choice i am glad i did.

Love my Volvo!

by from Jacksonville, FL on March 14, 2010

My husband and I bought our 08 S40 in July 2009 slightly used with only 9,000 miles for an incredible price. We are so happy with our decision to purchase this vehicle. It is stylish, affordable, and comfortable. I could go on and on.. I simply love our Volvo!