2017 Volvo S 60 Inscription

All Reviews

by from nj on May 17, 2017

Never thought of getting a Volvo until a friend suggested it. THis is a great car. Comfortable, beautiful inside and out with great features. Also, a definite value.

by from Cambridge, MA on April 4, 2017

The safety features, styling, performance make this a great car. With the inscription model, Volvo has added 3 inches to the rear leg room. The slightly extra space adds significantly to passenger comfort.

by from on March 16, 2017

Super nice car with great features and good gas mileage. The interior is beautiful and the sport seats are comfortable with many adjustments. Handles well and is a joy to drive

by from Bar Harbor ME on March 9, 2017

Best built and safest car I've ever owned. It's solid, safe, technically sophisticated and fun to drive.

by from South Carolina on March 8, 2017

I never write reviews but feel compelled to do so now. This is my first Volvo (2017 S60 Inscription). Prior to this I had a BMW 328i and a Cadillac CTS. This Volvo S60 Inscription is so much more comfortable than the BMW with much more room and it's a pleasure to drive. The standard features on the Volvo are considered upgrades on a lot of other models including the BMW and Cadillac. I could not be happier with this car!

by from Delran, NJ on April 5, 2017

This care is pure luxury - seats are so comfortable, loaded with tons of tech and safety features, handles well on winding roads.

by from Massapequa park ny on April 24, 2017

After 3 weeks a great car. Didn't plan on getting a Volvo but glad I did. Much nicer than I expected

by from Pompey,NY on April 29, 2017

This is my second S60 lease, love this car and what it offers. Pretty sure I will enjoy this one as much or more as my last one.

by from Hartford CT on March 27, 2017

Super comfortable vehicle. The tech is simple to use and the safety features are top notch. I've only owned it for 3 days so we haven't really had enough time to experience reliability and performance beyond standard driving situations, but so far I couldn't be happier. My family of 4 fits like a dream. My husband and I are 6'0" tall and we have one (tall) child in a booster seat and one (also tall) child in a convertible (front facing) car seat. I was pleasantly surprised at how roomy it is, it even feels roomier than the SUV we just downsized from. The car feels so solid it just drives like a dream. I love the way it looks, also. I do wish there was more storage near the shifter and cup holders, but that could be because I'm used to a larger vehicle. The storage space behind the control panel is awkward, but works well for a pair of sunglasses. I am so excited about this car!

by from Fishkill, NY on May 22, 2017

I love the way it drives - very much like my Saab 9000. That's why I bought it. I love the spaciousness, comfort, mileage, response, leg room, head room, trunk space, pick up, you name it. Extremely happy with my purchase.