2008 Volvo Xc 90

The most safest car I have owned

by on August 31, 2017

It's a great car and a seven seater and also the safest. Saved my life once ! It's a seven seater and one of the best looking mid size cars. Volvos are safe and reliable.

Very Comfortable Car

by on August 25, 2017

Just purchased this vehicle used....buying used is a great value vs some of the higher "status" vehicles in its class.

Comfort and reliability

by from Moscow on August 14, 2017

This car satisfied all my needs. He has a lot of legroom in front and behind, the trip is excellent compared to other cars that I had before. Very comfortable and reliable.

Extremely safe and reliable

by from Galt on July 13, 2017

Great car, very safe, comfortable, and reliable. It's larger than it looks, fits 7 passengers plus their gear, and protected our family when it was finally hit by a semi that crossed the line into this car. Will buy another in a heartbeat!

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Smoothest riding car and stylish for being a 2008.

by from Mandeville, la on May 20, 2017

This car has everything the new cars have today. Volvo was beyond there years when making there cars. Great job. I would love to see what they've come up with for there new models.

Great!!

by from Frederick, MD on March 29, 2017

I have the V8 Sport version with 19" wheels and this SUV drives like a dream. The V8 power is there when you need it and the engine has a sweet growl that is not loud, it's more of a gently gurgle of power. The leather is very comfortable and the ride is stable. It is not a smooth numb luxury riding SUV but instead feels sporty and solid. My wife and kids who are grown now really like it. I feel extremely safe driving this SUV. I love the fact that HID headlights turn to see around corners and the rear self leveling shocks. I just love this SUV...period.

Very safe, dependable, and great handling 7 seater

by from on March 28, 2017

Purchased the car used and never had any problems. Handles extremely well, especially on the highway. Exterior styling is very well done, even for such an old model. Interior is very comfortable, but the styling is outdated. Look into an aftermarket NAV system to make it a little more current. Overall a great value and certainly one of the best quality SUVs around.

Good car for family

by from Nashville, TN on March 27, 2017

Good car for a long trips. Great seats and sound. Superb cargo space. Predictable on a highway................

A great car for family and travel.

by from Ventura, CA on January 12, 2017

Smooth ride. Extremely safe with many built in Volvo safety features. Tows up to 5,000 pounds. Elegance with a workhorse mentality.

Uses car for Towing

I just bought my first Volvo

by from Charleston, WV on October 19, 2016

I love my used 08 Volvo, but have had it less than 30 days and tranny was slipping, they had to change the fluid an said it was empty. When I got back I had a bad leak of tranny fluid. They have it now an still don't have it back. Husband has lost 2 days of work so far with no car. The light keeps coming on saying passenger air bag is off.. Have no idea why this is happening. Air works great so far, the kids love that its got heat & air in the back for them. Lots of space and my 2 kids dont even have to sit near each other..LOL Drives wonderful and stereo sounds great. Looks awesome an sporty. I love the little indicator light telling me when someone is in my blind spot an its not safe to change lanes. That is a blessing for me, I live in WV and with so many highways and lanes its great! Love the heated front seats, wish the back seats were heated. Plenty of leg room which is important with two teens. Plenty of room in the back for my kids and my 2 large Doberman Pinchers. As long as I dont have any other mechanical problems I think its a great and very safe car to own. ONE DOWNFALL, this car does NOT have a dip stick to check the Tranny fluid, So only option is to take it in and have it drained out and then refilled with the proper amount that is supposed to go in it. No Dip Stick? What kind of Idiot thought of that idea? LOL I'm guessing it's just another way to get money out of you if you cant do it yourself you have to pay someone to do it. Such a bummer.Also if your a smoker well you might want to invest in a portable ashtray cause they dont come with any in the front of the car. Only a small on in the back..Their is also No spot for a Cig lighter. Only a spot to plug in your cell for charging. If you want an Extra safe car with extra seating room and one that rides like a Cadillac than this is the car for you. Also all seats in back lay flat as well as the front passenger seat, so I could actually fit my family in the back with sleeping bags for camping if I wanted to. Just a thought.lol