My Acura Rl is 12 years old and the treat the car and me like new. My wife and I are buying or leasing a new Acura in June. They put us in a MDX for the weekend while my RL was being repaired. Top notch service from everyone. Now the problem is which car MDX or RDX?
Stylish, modern and safe
by Acurafan from Port Washington, ny
December 25, 2018
It exceeded what I expected. Great performance and stylish-it has Its logo(Aspec) on the side and rear and red neon trim inside the car. Cool!
The representative of the Acura Dealer in Woodside New York, Thomas Wong, is the best agent I have ever met. Efficient, precise, professional in all aspects. I am glad to have his service to get my new car. The transaction wouldn't have gone smoothly if it weren't for him.
They take great care of me in the service department!
Smoothest drive I ever had!!!
by Dani Jacks from Cleveland, OH
December 17, 2018
This base model is the top model in most brands. Acura has truly out done themselves. I’ve never considered buying a car but after my lease is up it’s definitely at the tip of my consideration. Plus most of my family has this same Acura and this is why I choose it.
The staff is incredibly helpful, the service was timely and the pricing is excellent!
by ilovenola from New Orleans, Louisiana
December 14, 2018
Great car (v6-sh-awd-advance). Why do I prefer it to the German competition.
1. Great value. Has all the driver assist technologies at an unbeatable price.
2. The NA V-6 is extremely reliable and smooth. Why get a rougher 4-cylinder turbo from the German competition just for a 0.5 sec 0-60 advantage? On the highway, this car is so much smoother than the competition. The engine is a hallmark of Honda quality and rigorous testing.
3. No German car comes close to the SH-AWD torque vectoring system at this price. This alone is a huge safety advantage on wet roads. And on dry roads, canyon carving is a blast.
4. The ELS audio is fantastic. Reviews that say that the interior is dated. Maybe but it is fully functional. And the two screen layout can be easily mastered - no worries here.
1. The seats could rise a bit more to accommodate short drivers.
2. The acuralink people are clueless. Their website is full of glitches.
Bought my 2016 Honda Accord from Justin. It was a great experience and I'm very pleased with my car
Love my new Acura TLX
by chebel from Leander, TX
December 6, 2018
I love the Acura TLX because it's sporty yet comfortable. The interior lightening is so cool, love getting in my new car everyday! I would highly recommend this car!
* Title, other fees, and incentives are not included in this calculation, which is an estimate only. Monthly payment estimates are for illustrative purposes only and do not represent a financing offer from the seller. Other taxes may apply.
The information on vehicles provided in this service is supplied by the seller or other third
parties; Cars.com is not responsible for the accuracy of such information. Cars.com provides
service and materials without representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or
See our terms of service for more details.