Best service I've received from a car lot and very helpful staff. I would definitely recommend Yes Automotive to anyone looking to buy a pre-owned vehicle!
Q7 S-Line Prestige 333 HP
by Aggie88 from Houston, TX
July 28, 2017
This is one of the best cars I have ever owned. Had Honda, Toyota, Mercedes, Acura. Hands down Audi has great on-road feedback for driver, room for 7 (3rd row is tight for adults) and one of the larger trunk spaces behind 3rd row for luxury SUV. Solid and reliable. I had the original Q7 and liked it so much I upgraded it when the Supercharged model came out.
Great experience while at the dealership and even after purchasing the car at a fair price. All the sales staff was friendly and answered all my questions professionally...I will be doing business with them again
Beautiful car, worth the money!
by Matt from New York, NY
May 3, 2017
Drives like a sedan, the Quattro AWD is amazing in bad weather. Has all options, even a tow hitch, the two moon roofs are beautiful. No complaints.
If you are looking for a clean dependable car check out Yes Auto with two locations. The staff are very friendly and i definitely give them a five star rating.
Great for towing
by First time Audi owner from Columbus, OH
April 28, 2016
The Q7 is great for towing if you get the TDI (Diesel) engine and the towing package. We have a 25' Airstream and this car didn't even flinch when I hitched it up. Also, the transmission was improved starting with this model year.
The third row seating is great, for a car this size (16' 8"), although you're probably not going to fit two adults back there due to the low sloping roof.
The panoramic sunroof is awesome, and the automatic rear tailgate open and close is nice. I also like how small this car feels as you drive it. The Dodge Durango, which is very similar in size, feels like a truck to drive.
Things that annoy me about this car:
- Only 1 cup holder in the front (2 if you open a hatch)
- You can't mute the backup alarm without losing the camera as well
- The navigation system always defaults to "enter a destination" instead of the map
- No separate back seat heat/AC control (at least not on my model)
- No push-to-start (at least not on my model)
- You have to use the remote to lock the doors; you can't just push the interior lock button then close your door
- These cars are way more expensive than they should be... you're mostly paying for the name
* Title, other fees, and incentives are not included in this calculation, which is an estimate only. Monthly payment estimates are for illustrative purposes only and do not represent a financing offer from the seller. Other taxes may apply.
The information on vehicles provided in this service is supplied by the seller or other third
parties; Cars.com is not responsible for the accuracy of such information. Cars.com provides
service and materials without representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or
See our terms of service for more details.