Comfortable, insane torque, and easy on the eyes
January 20, 2018
Can't stop smiling whenever I drive this car! I had to locate a manual transmission model out of state, since they are not easy to find. I know what most people would be asking right about now, but I was not interested in an M3 or M4.
So, let me talk about the car....
- It's quiet until you push it. Surprised me actually coming out of a newer Acura. I completely expected this to be a few notches louder on the highway, but it's not.
- The seats are quite comfortable.
- I've read some complaints about the high end stereo disappointing some, but it blows the Acura sound system away. Not sure what kind of car those people drove before.
- Insane torque. If I have any complaint, it's that I should have gotten X-drive. This car struggles for grip. Coming out of a corner takes a little restraint.
- Gas mileage isn't bad. I seem to get around 20mpg average with a heavy foot, stop and go. Driving it home though (about 600 miles highway), I averaged about 33mpg.
- Love the BMW Connect App!
- Materials are all high quality.
This car isn't for everyone, but it does everything I ever wanted a car to do. It looks good, sounds good, and feels good. It's fast enough for me, gets decent gas mileage, and has all the features I could ask for.