I've bought all three of my vehicles from MSAS and it's the only place I plan to look in the future!! They have the best quality used cars with the lowest miles. Plus with my latest purchase on Saturday, Brandon gave me an amazing deal on my trade in and fixed a minor cosmetic door panel on my new vehicle for no charge. But I'm not the only one who loves them, my family has purchase over 6 vehicles from them in the past and loved every one of them. If you want a great deal and a great car, go to MSAS!!
by Shalisha from Oklahoma
January 10, 2019
This car has been everything! I wanted a vehicle I could feel safe in and would get me where ever I needed with out a problem. It has all wheel drive which is great in the state I live in. It has plenty of room and it’s very sleek inside. I’m so happy I made this purchase.
I have purchased a car before here,to be exact 9 years ago in February. I actually picked it out as it was being tested in the shop. I always tell people that story because it has been the best car ever. With that said, I returned on the 13th of January to buy a new vehicle. My husband and I had a lot of different features we were looking for. Test drove 2 different makes and models. They turned out that they were not the right fit. Disappointed at 1st that we may have to reschedule another visit next month, I heard the unlocking of a door when I walked by another vehicle, I just opened the door and knew that was the one. We took it for a spin, and my husband agreed before we even drove off the lot. It has everything we are looking for and more. Matt helped keep it in our budget. I am just in love with my vechlie. (Used the same one I had bought 9 years ago for trade in) I will not buy else where. Such great qaulity and prices. Very friendly and honest.. highly recommended
Better (2017) than Honda CRV (2015)
by Tg1625 from South Bend IN
January 10, 2019
Bought a 2017 LT Equinox AWD in 2019
1) Quieter than CRV (5)
2) Braking is smoother than CRV (5)
3) Engines about equivalent (4)
4) Anti-lock brake on snow/ice condition better than CRV (5)
5) Mylink does not allow installing Carplay - worse than CRV (3) - have to rely on my wife's i-phone on a trip. I will give CRV a (4)
6) Back seat cannot recline - CRV reclines by ~2 inches (3) - only if I have to sit in the back
7) Reliability - TBD (CRV's battery died after 3.5 yrs)
8) Value: I paid ~$27 K in 2015 for a new CRV with AWD and ~$16K for this used Equinox (7400 miles) almost like new. I have been impressed except for the Carplay availability.
Fair, honest and the best deals around. This is my second car purchase from MSAS; great people, great service with selections and options to meet your needs. No pressure, just the facts to get you what you want.
by Brandon from Terre Haute, IN
January 8, 2019
Great quality vehicle. Excellent safety reviews. Good accessories. Good performance. Only dislike is frequently thumping my head on the top of the doorframe getting in and out of the vehicle
* Title, other fees, and incentives are not included in this calculation, which is an estimate only. Monthly payment estimates are for illustrative purposes only and do not represent a financing offer from the seller. Other taxes may apply.
The information on vehicles provided in this service is supplied by the seller or other third
parties; Cars.com is not responsible for the accuracy of such information. Cars.com provides
service and materials without representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or
See our terms of service for more details.