As always a painless and hassle free buying experience. The sales and service departments always do their best and strive for total customer satisfaction. Thanks!
by Shalisha from Oklahoma
January 10, 2019
This car has been everything! I wanted a vehicle I could feel safe in and would get me where ever I needed with out a problem. It has all wheel drive which is great in the state I live in. It has plenty of room and it’s very sleek inside. I’m so happy I made this purchase.
Bob Lueger Motors and Kyle Dauby pleasure to shop with, knowledable, no pressure, no hassle and a great deal. The new Acadia was beatiful, cleaned up spotless with a full tank of gas. Kyle took time to show us all the options and everything about our new vehicle. Highly recommended!
Better (2017) than Honda CRV (2015)
by Tg1625 from South Bend IN
January 10, 2019
Bought a 2017 LT Equinox AWD in 2019
1) Quieter than CRV (5)
2) Braking is smoother than CRV (5)
3) Engines about equivalent (4)
4) Anti-lock brake on snow/ice condition better than CRV (5)
5) Mylink does not allow installing Carplay - worse than CRV (3) - have to rely on my wife's i-phone on a trip. I will give CRV a (4)
6) Back seat cannot recline - CRV reclines by ~2 inches (3) - only if I have to sit in the back
7) Reliability - TBD (CRV's battery died after 3.5 yrs)
8) Value: I paid ~$27 K in 2015 for a new CRV with AWD and ~$16K for this used Equinox (7400 miles) almost like new. I have been impressed except for the Carplay availability.
The last vehicle I purchased was from Uebhlors’s in Jasper, IN. Financing was easy and the salesman helped me find the exact truck I wanted. Their service department is quick and reliable, gets me in and out with no problems!!
Best car yet that I have owned. Heated seats, auto
by Queen Janet from Trotwood, oh
January 9, 2019
My previous car was a 2011 equinox just upgraded to a 2017 equinox. I love this car. Make and model. Comfy and my faves color..get one...
Really enjoyed working with both Stephanie and Eddie. After driving my car they let me know I had a serious problem. Not to make me feel pressured to buy but for my safety if I didn't purchase as I had over a hundred miles to drive home. Thankfully what had been looking for was there and ready for me to buy. I had talked to Stephanie and had a good idea of what I wanted to give for the vehicle I was looking to purchase. It was perfect and Eddie made the financing a breeze.
by Brandon from Terre Haute, IN
January 8, 2019
Great quality vehicle. Excellent safety reviews. Good accessories. Good performance. Only dislike is frequently thumping my head on the top of the doorframe getting in and out of the vehicle
Long time dealer of our family. Great company to work with that makes sure to take care of you even after the sale.
by McCloud from Germantown, Wi
December 25, 2018
Love it! Was in a serious accident and the air bags saved me from getting hurt. I currently bought a 2019 to replace my other truck that I didn't plan to replace but keep until it won't run any more....
* Title, other fees, and incentives are not included in this calculation, which is an estimate only. Monthly payment estimates are for illustrative purposes only and do not represent a financing offer from the seller. Other taxes may apply.
The information on vehicles provided in this service is supplied by the seller or other third
parties; Cars.com is not responsible for the accuracy of such information. Cars.com provides
service and materials without representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or
See our terms of service for more details.