Even though I had an appointment and was running behind my service provider arielle accommodated my recommendations/needs for my vehicle. Also, I did not have to wait so long for my service to be completed. I loved that they provide complimentary shuttle service. The shuttle driver Isreal was very kind and respectful.
Best car yet that I have owned. Heated seats, auto
by Queen Janet from Trotwood, oh
January 9, 2019
My previous car was a 2011 equinox just upgraded to a 2017 equinox. I love this car. Make and model. Comfy and my faves color..get one...
My service advisor did an excellent job of informing me what the techs found on my vehicle. He helped me determine how to best care for my vehicle and he arranged a rental for me while my vehicle was there for service.He also kept me informed during the service, and was very helpful.
by Brandon from Terre Haute, IN
January 8, 2019
Great quality vehicle. Excellent safety reviews. Good accessories. Good performance. Only dislike is frequently thumping my head on the top of the doorframe getting in and out of the vehicle
very satisfied, they did a great job on service to my truck
by Shalisha from Oklahoma
January 10, 2019
This car has been everything! I wanted a vehicle I could feel safe in and would get me where ever I needed with out a problem. It has all wheel drive which is great in the state I live in. It has plenty of room and it’s very sleek inside. I’m so happy I made this purchase.
Cardinale understands its customer. They treated me like family.
Better (2017) than Honda CRV (2015)
by Tg1625 from South Bend IN
January 10, 2019
Bought a 2017 LT Equinox AWD in 2019
1) Quieter than CRV (5)
2) Braking is smoother than CRV (5)
3) Engines about equivalent (4)
4) Anti-lock brake on snow/ice condition better than CRV (5)
5) Mylink does not allow installing Carplay - worse than CRV (3) - have to rely on my wife's i-phone on a trip. I will give CRV a (4)
6) Back seat cannot recline - CRV reclines by ~2 inches (3) - only if I have to sit in the back
7) Reliability - TBD (CRV's battery died after 3.5 yrs)
8) Value: I paid ~$27 K in 2015 for a new CRV with AWD and ~$16K for this used Equinox (7400 miles) almost like new. I have been impressed except for the Carplay availability.
EXCELLENT SERVICE EVERYONE VERY HELPFUL AND KNOWLEDGEABLE THANKS
by McCloud from Germantown, Wi
December 25, 2018
Love it! Was in a serious accident and the air bags saved me from getting hurt. I currently bought a 2019 to replace my other truck that I didn't plan to replace but keep until it won't run any more....
Had problems with exhaust filter was from out of town took me in and fixed it when Chevrolet wouldnt thx for the great service five stars in my book thx mr Gonzales and crew
Best SUV I've ever owned!
by jkorth76 from Waupaca, WI
December 13, 2018
I just love this car. The backup camera is awesome and really helps with blind spots. Talking about blind spots, it also lights up on the side mirrors when a car is in my blind spot while driving. It makes me so safe!
* Title, other fees, and incentives are not included in this calculation, which is an estimate only. Monthly payment estimates are for illustrative purposes only and do not represent a financing offer from the seller. Other taxes may apply.
The information on vehicles provided in this service is supplied by the seller or other third
parties; Cars.com is not responsible for the accuracy of such information. Cars.com provides
service and materials without representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or
See our terms of service for more details.