We bought a new Mitsubishi Outlander Sport and the experience was easy, fair, and transparent.
by Shalisha from Oklahoma
January 10, 2019
This car has been everything! I wanted a vehicle I could feel safe in and would get me where ever I needed with out a problem. It has all wheel drive which is great in the state I live in. It has plenty of room and it’s very sleek inside. I’m so happy I made this purchase.
I saw a vehicle online I was interedted in. Very professional, didn't try to change my mind, worked with me, I got the vehicle I wanted at an excellent price. Would definitely go back.
Better (2017) than Honda CRV (2015)
by Tg1625 from South Bend IN
January 10, 2019
Bought a 2017 LT Equinox AWD in 2019
1) Quieter than CRV (5)
2) Braking is smoother than CRV (5)
3) Engines about equivalent (4)
4) Anti-lock brake on snow/ice condition better than CRV (5)
5) Mylink does not allow installing Carplay - worse than CRV (3) - have to rely on my wife's i-phone on a trip. I will give CRV a (4)
6) Back seat cannot recline - CRV reclines by ~2 inches (3) - only if I have to sit in the back
7) Reliability - TBD (CRV's battery died after 3.5 yrs)
8) Value: I paid ~$27 K in 2015 for a new CRV with AWD and ~$16K for this used Equinox (7400 miles) almost like new. I have been impressed except for the Carplay availability.
I took my Terrain in for an engine light that was on and loss of power warning. They replaced the intercoller on the turbo. I was given a wonderful loaner car in the week that it took them to repair my car. They have always been very friendly and professional in all my visits to their dealership.
by McCloud from Germantown, Wi
December 25, 2018
Love it! Was in a serious accident and the air bags saved me from getting hurt. I currently bought a 2019 to replace my other truck that I didn't plan to replace but keep until it won't run any more....
* Title, other fees, and incentives are not included in this calculation, which is an estimate only. Monthly payment estimates are for illustrative purposes only and do not represent a financing offer from the seller. Other taxes may apply.
The information on vehicles provided in this service is supplied by the seller or other third
parties; Cars.com is not responsible for the accuracy of such information. Cars.com provides
service and materials without representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or
See our terms of service for more details.