Great Place to buy a car..........................
by Roscoe (Santa) Cross from Griffin, Ga
August 30, 2018
Sales person, Cory Gregg, and General manager, Kerde Evans, we're great to work with. Bought a used Kia Sedona from them. They made transaction go smoothly.
by Shalisha from Oklahoma
January 10, 2019
This car has been everything! I wanted a vehicle I could feel safe in and would get me where ever I needed with out a problem. It has all wheel drive which is great in the state I live in. It has plenty of room and it’s very sleek inside. I’m so happy I made this purchase.
I had a great experience dealing with this dealer they gave me the best deal and delivered my car 2 states away. I would recommend them to all my friends
Better (2017) than Honda CRV (2015)
by Tg1625 from South Bend IN
January 10, 2019
Bought a 2017 LT Equinox AWD in 2019
1) Quieter than CRV (5)
2) Braking is smoother than CRV (5)
3) Engines about equivalent (4)
4) Anti-lock brake on snow/ice condition better than CRV (5)
5) Mylink does not allow installing Carplay - worse than CRV (3) - have to rely on my wife's i-phone on a trip. I will give CRV a (4)
6) Back seat cannot recline - CRV reclines by ~2 inches (3) - only if I have to sit in the back
7) Reliability - TBD (CRV's battery died after 3.5 yrs)
8) Value: I paid ~$27 K in 2015 for a new CRV with AWD and ~$16K for this used Equinox (7400 miles) almost like new. I have been impressed except for the Carplay availability.
Love it! Was in a serious accident and the air bags saved me from getting hurt. I currently bought a 2019 to replace my other truck that I didn't plan to replace but keep until it won't run any more....
I just love this car. The backup camera is awesome and really helps with blind spots. Talking about blind spots, it also lights up on the side mirrors when a car is in my blind spot while driving. It makes me so safe!
I just got my SUV a few days ago, but so far I absolutely love it! I was unsure about owning an equinox at first because I like a sporty looking vehicle but the one that I got was the right color and the interior is perfect!! It has the sportiness that I was looking for. It is exactly what I wanted and it has everything that I was wanting. It met all of my checks on the list. I am so glad I was able to purchase this vehicle.
I recieved excellent service today from Brandon Mullis. He saved me time and money buy looking at my service record and identifying them problem. I was able to drive off in a matter of minutes due to his expertise and attention to detail. Thanks Brandon!
Best car I've owned!
by Staci11 from Urbana Ohio
November 29, 2018
Just purchased this car a few days ago. I'm extremely happy with it. It is very comfortable and I love everything about it. It is extremely big on the inside which my husband and I didn't know it would be this big. I'm a small person and this is easy to drive and maneuver. I am glad I now own a 2017 Chevy equinox.
* Title, other fees, and incentives are not included in this calculation, which is an estimate only. Monthly payment estimates are for illustrative purposes only and do not represent a financing offer from the seller. Other taxes may apply.
The information on vehicles provided in this service is supplied by the seller or other third
parties; Cars.com is not responsible for the accuracy of such information. Cars.com provides
service and materials without representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or
See our terms of service for more details.