Great!! We are always welcomed as soon as we walk into the door. Everyone is great to work with. Picking out our new truck as easy with the knowledge of the sales department!
its a great family starter vehicle
by sph1077 from hillsdale mi
January 13, 2019
this vehicle took time to get use to since all i ever had was cars but i do like it it has decent room good leg room love the child safety locks itbut other than that i like it alots great for that alone everything works only thing i would like is a little more space in the back
Truck needed oil changed, they also took car of a recall issue and an issue we had with the towing sensor.
by Shalisha from Oklahoma
January 10, 2019
This car has been everything! I wanted a vehicle I could feel safe in and would get me where ever I needed with out a problem. It has all wheel drive which is great in the state I live in. It has plenty of room and it’s very sleek inside. I’m so happy I made this purchase.
Great and speedy service! Looked at my car right away and fixed everything under warranty.
Better (2017) than Honda CRV (2015)
by Tg1625 from South Bend IN
January 10, 2019
Bought a 2017 LT Equinox AWD in 2019
1) Quieter than CRV (5)
2) Braking is smoother than CRV (5)
3) Engines about equivalent (4)
4) Anti-lock brake on snow/ice condition better than CRV (5)
5) Mylink does not allow installing Carplay - worse than CRV (3) - have to rely on my wife's i-phone on a trip. I will give CRV a (4)
6) Back seat cannot recline - CRV reclines by ~2 inches (3) - only if I have to sit in the back
7) Reliability - TBD (CRV's battery died after 3.5 yrs)
8) Value: I paid ~$27 K in 2015 for a new CRV with AWD and ~$16K for this used Equinox (7400 miles) almost like new. I have been impressed except for the Carplay availability.
Thanks Dean love our Chevy Captiva . The service was great . Dean had all the paperwork in line and we were on our way with a new vechile in no time !
by McCloud from Germantown, Wi
December 25, 2018
Love it! Was in a serious accident and the air bags saved me from getting hurt. I currently bought a 2019 to replace my other truck that I didn't plan to replace but keep until it won't run any more....
I just love this car. The backup camera is awesome and really helps with blind spots. Talking about blind spots, it also lights up on the side mirrors when a car is in my blind spot while driving. It makes me so safe!
* Title, other fees, and incentives are not included in this calculation, which is an estimate only. Monthly payment estimates are for illustrative purposes only and do not represent a financing offer from the seller. Other taxes may apply.
The information on vehicles provided in this service is supplied by the seller or other third
parties; Cars.com is not responsible for the accuracy of such information. Cars.com provides
service and materials without representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or
See our terms of service for more details.