Was looking for a used Hyundai in Stillwater;didn't realize they had a dealer there. Aren Porec came out to help us, understood exactly what I was looking for, and made it possible to get a new car in my budget. He is very knowledgeable and enthusiastic about his product! Love my new Hyundai Santa Fe Sport!
A Wonderful Car to own
by David TN from Spring City, TN
January 10, 2019
In Sept 2018 I was looking for a SUV and the Chevy Equinox met all my requirements. I purchased it for a fair price and it's January 2019 and 35,000 miles later I am still happy with my Equinox. I have had no issues except with the Michelin tires having to be replaced at 24,000 miles. Michelin pro-rated the tires and a new set cost me $400.00 plus tax and mounting/balance. I am very satisfied with my Equinox.
The service department was very quick to complete the work and very professional in their behavior.
by Shalisha from Oklahoma
January 10, 2019
This car has been everything! I wanted a vehicle I could feel safe in and would get me where ever I needed with out a problem. It has all wheel drive which is great in the state I live in. It has plenty of room and it’s very sleek inside. I’m so happy I made this purchase.
Wife's vehicle in for service 5 times for the same issue. Each time they would replace a different part.
But each time we got it back...it was worse.
VERY Happy After 14 Months
by CEEWBEE from Richardson, TX
December 31, 2018
Excellent small crossover offers great mileage (averaging 29mpg city, and just completed 800-mile holiday trip at 34mpg that included hilly terrain.) Leather seats are a bit stiff, but everyrhing else is great.
Everyone was pleasant and professional.
Work was performed quickly and correctly.
Better (2017) than Honda CRV (2015)
by Tg1625 from South Bend IN
January 10, 2019
Bought a 2017 LT Equinox AWD in 2019
1) Quieter than CRV (5)
2) Braking is smoother than CRV (5)
3) Engines about equivalent (4)
4) Anti-lock brake on snow/ice condition better than CRV (5)
5) Mylink does not allow installing Carplay - worse than CRV (3) - have to rely on my wife's i-phone on a trip. I will give CRV a (4)
6) Back seat cannot recline - CRV reclines by ~2 inches (3) - only if I have to sit in the back
7) Reliability - TBD (CRV's battery died after 3.5 yrs)
8) Value: I paid ~$27 K in 2015 for a new CRV with AWD and ~$16K for this used Equinox (7400 miles) almost like new. I have been impressed except for the Carplay availability.
Unbelievable purchase. We’ve bought most vehicles from Bob Howard but never again. Great people who understand our time is valuable and they will not waste it.
Best car yet that I have owned. Heated seats, auto
by Queen Janet from Trotwood, oh
January 9, 2019
My previous car was a 2011 equinox just upgraded to a 2017 equinox. I love this car. Make and model. Comfy and my faves color..get one...
* Title, other fees, and incentives are not included in this calculation, which is an estimate only. Monthly payment estimates are for illustrative purposes only and do not represent a financing offer from the seller. Other taxes may apply.
The information on vehicles provided in this service is supplied by the seller or other third
parties; Cars.com is not responsible for the accuracy of such information. Cars.com provides
service and materials without representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or
See our terms of service for more details.