Shopped 5 Dealers - Tom Scott Honda is BEST
August 21, 2018
We purchased a 2018 Honda Accord Touring 1.5L today, and after shopping Ken Garff, Middlekauff, Larry Miller, and McMinnville, we ended up purchasing from Tom Scott Honda in Nampa. Here's a combination of the best parts of the experience:
1. They offered a more competitive price than ALL the others.
2. They wanted to sell us the car as much as we wanted to buy the car, which aligned our interests quickly.
3. The Internet Manager, Kris, assisted us, and he was extremely kind, understanding, helpful, and never pushy or annoying. We sincerely liked him and having had the opportunity to deal with him.
4. The Sales Manager, Dominick, was busy and "quick" with us, but that meant he put his best foot forward and never wasted our time with stupid back-and-forth.
5. We felt respected and appreciated both during the process and with the outcome.
6. We got what we wanted and became huge fans of the sincerity and honesty we witnessed. We hope the dealership was also as happy to make the sale to us.
The other piece of information I would add to this review is that the only dealer that offered the opposite experience of wasting our time and treating us like fools was Larry Miller Honda. Rather than being the best, they just tell you right to your face that they're the "biggest" in the northwest, so they don't even have to try. Don't waste your time with them. Go straight to Tom Scott Honda and ask for the same experience I had. I fairly certain you won't regret it.