Will look here first the next time I need to buy a car. Actually enjoyed the experience. Good deal of just the car I wanted. Rami took care of everything. Friendly, attentive, accommodating, efficient...normally the car buying experience is long and uncomfortable...not with Rami. Defiantly recommend.
So far, so good.
by John from Dallas, TX
October 28, 2018
This is my 4th Honda car as their cars have been reliable. I have owned my 2017 Hybrid EX model for over a year. My biggest pros and cons are as below:
1. Stylish (prefer the design on the 2017 model over the 2018 model).
2. Good amount of power for a hybrid car (has about 205 hp, certainly beats a Prius).
3. Pretty gas efficient. I usually average about 39 mpg combined but do note that I drive at 80 mph on the highway. I was averaging about 42 when I drove 70 mph on the highway for several weeks. If you drive 60 mph or less, I am pretty confident you will average 45 or more mpg (as long as you don't drive recklessly).
4. Reliable so far. Have not had any issues yet. Unsure how JD powers gave it a 2.5/5 reliability rating.
5. Very quiet when you are in EV mode.
1. The acceleration noise can be pretty loud. Some people may like this but I personally don't think it should sound that loud when I am accelerating from 0-60 mph with moderate pressure on the gas pedal.
2. One minor quirk about the interior design is the dual middle monitors. I feel that it is redundant and one monitor would have sufficed. Also, the lack of a manual volume control is a bit inconvenient (although you can just use the volume control on the steering wheel). Overall, although the exterior design of the 2017 is better, the 2018 interior design beats the 2017's.
3. Inability to pull down the passenger's back seats. This has been modified on the 2018's model as the battery is now underneath the seats.
I worked with Jan from Carvana- she was able to explain to me the process, make sure I was comfortable with where it was at, was able to be reached and kept communication open. The pick up process went smoothly and I was able to sell my car without any glitches.
Beautiful, reliable and economical.
by JBSpirit from Everett, WA
December 7, 2018
Even though I’ve owned luxury cars in the past, my Honda Accord fits all my needs and has the same high-end feel. I opted for the touring edition with leather seats and all the ’bells and whistles’. I commute 60+ miles per day so the fuel economy is definitely a plus. My only complaint is that the rear seats do fold down to create space for large loads.
Pleasant experience at Thompson Lexus Willow Grove
by R and S from Lebanon, Pa
July 28, 2018
We drove an hour and a half to visit this dealership. I called ahead of time and was greeted on the phone by Joe Troutman, a salesman at the dealership. He made sure the car was there and pulled it aside while we drove there. Once there it was a smooth process and we ended up buying a 2013 Ford Explorer in great condition. Joe even met us there on a Thursday which was his day off. Super new and clean Lexus dealership if in need of a Lexus.
Classy,stylish,reliable and economical
by Geezer from Sacramento, CA
August 13, 2018
This is the first hybrid that I have owned and I am highly pleased with its ease of handling,performance,comfort,and reliability. I still have a 2008 Nissan Versa but will not own another gasoline-only vehicle.
I want to first say thank you to Chris for his great service and hospitality. His great customer service as well as his detailed information regarding me needing a vehicle and helping find the perfect vehicle at a great a price. it was a pleasure dealing with Chris and Rocco. Well recommend your dealership 100%
Car is good styling leather heated seat strong
by Manlalani from Baltimore Md
December 9, 2018
This car have hybrid battery problem and time to time force to drive ahead without accelerating might be hit other car in rear coz hybrid charging battery left door lock not working so many time but strong body and powerful engine gas consumption is like regular Accord IMA always problem if u don’t drive
EASY LAID BACK ATMOSPHERE, Tyler was smooth ,humorous and attentive to details. Everything laid out easy to understand, selection of JEEPS small but everyone was a buy, just pick your price range. I had looked online at their vehicles so that I knew to compare each against the other . the test drive offered me my decision.
The finance rate was higher than anticipated, so have a plan B, they give you 3 days to get a better rate and come back and pay it off.
I bought an extended 150k bumper to bumper warranty for piece of mind due to the miles I drive-$35 a month, worth it!
I did purchase the vehicle and feel pleased.
by Deborah M. B from Queensbury, NY
July 29, 2018
It is too soon for me to make a firm judgement since I have only owned the car for about 18 hours. I travel 100+ miles each day for my work, so I will have plenty of time to become acquainted with my new vehicle. My one hour drive home was exhilarating. I traded my 2011 Honda Accord Coupe that did very well by me. Learning the technology in the new car will be fun. Just reaching to take a key out of the ignition (which isn't there) will take a while! It is too soon for me to answer the next question, so I have chosen "No" due to lack of adequate time to determine this answer.
Great Customer Service - made the buying process easy and enjoyable. Nothing bad to say about my experience. Love my new car!
The Accord Hybrid is a luxury vehicle w/ 50 MPG
by Jvan3363 from Gladstone NJ
June 21, 2018
I have owned many, many different names and models of cars. I did my research before I purchased the Accord Hybrid because I was looking for a comfortable car to commute with.
BY FAR, the most well made vehicle I have ever owned. ThisHonda Accord Hybrid blows Mercedes Benz out of the water.
Smooth, quiet, efficient and easy to maintain. This is my "go to" vehicle for family needs
Do not hesitate, especially if you are looking for economical gas mileage. Can get 50mpg if you are gentle on the pedal, averages a solid 42-42 mpg.
We sat down and we discussed my options for purchasing the vehicle and I know I will purchase a nice car if I decide it is my best choice. Our meeting was good.
High Mileage-- High quality
by ChuckB from ANKENY
May 18, 2018
Best Honda I've owned to date, and I have owned several! Only reason I'm selling is to make room for the 2018 Hybrid being located. Very impressed with the reliability.
* Title, other fees, and incentives are not included in this calculation, which is an estimate only. Monthly payment estimates are for illustrative purposes only and do not represent a financing offer from the seller. Other taxes may apply.
The information on vehicles provided in this service is supplied by the seller or other third
parties; Cars.com is not responsible for the accuracy of such information. Cars.com provides
service and materials without representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or
See our terms of service for more details.