Mike And team was awesome! Made my first car buying experience a breeze!
Beautiful, reliable and economical.
by JBSpirit from Everett, WA
December 7, 2018
Even though I’ve owned luxury cars in the past, my Honda Accord fits all my needs and has the same high-end feel. I opted for the touring edition with leather seats and all the ’bells and whistles’. I commute 60+ miles per day so the fuel economy is definitely a plus. My only complaint is that the rear seats do fold down to create space for large loads.
Had a great experience at AUTO PALACE! I bought out of state and the whole process went smooth. Art the sales guy did everything he could until my loan was approved. Best of all he helped me setup payments according to my needs. Would defiantly recommend this dealer! My dream came true and my SUV was exactly as described. Thank you!
2014 Honda Accord Hybrid Touring
by JerryW from Macomb, MI
May 18, 2018
Excellent vehicle, less than 25,000 miles. Has more than satisfied our needs for fuel economy, comfort and performance. USB port convenient for connecting either a mobile phone, iPod, or MP3 player. Dealership maintained with typical Honda reliability.
I needed to get my air bags replaced from a factory recall and Hugh White made it extremely easy and quick!
Amazing Automotive Technology
by MJPinNoblesville from Noblesville, IN
June 20, 2018
This is the most amazing vehicle I have owned. If there is something else to be desired I don't know what it is. Great looks, Great mileage, Great reliability, Great NAV and Sound System and Great ride. My only constructive criticism is the chrome in the interior console often causes glare. The authsetics are not worth the nuisance of having to cover the chrome to block the glare.
I worked with Jan from Carvana- she was able to explain to me the process, make sure I was comfortable with where it was at, was able to be reached and kept communication open. The pick up process went smoothly and I was able to sell my car without any glitches.
So far, so good.
by John from Dallas, TX
October 28, 2018
This is my 4th Honda car as their cars have been reliable. I have owned my 2017 Hybrid EX model for over a year. My biggest pros and cons are as below:
1. Stylish (prefer the design on the 2017 model over the 2018 model).
2. Good amount of power for a hybrid car (has about 205 hp, certainly beats a Prius).
3. Pretty gas efficient. I usually average about 39 mpg combined but do note that I drive at 80 mph on the highway. I was averaging about 42 when I drove 70 mph on the highway for several weeks. If you drive 60 mph or less, I am pretty confident you will average 45 or more mpg (as long as you don't drive recklessly).
4. Reliable so far. Have not had any issues yet. Unsure how JD powers gave it a 2.5/5 reliability rating.
5. Very quiet when you are in EV mode.
1. The acceleration noise can be pretty loud. Some people may like this but I personally don't think it should sound that loud when I am accelerating from 0-60 mph with moderate pressure on the gas pedal.
2. One minor quirk about the interior design is the dual middle monitors. I feel that it is redundant and one monitor would have sufficed. Also, the lack of a manual volume control is a bit inconvenient (although you can just use the volume control on the steering wheel). Overall, although the exterior design of the 2017 is better, the 2018 interior design beats the 2017's.
3. Inability to pull down the passenger's back seats. This has been modified on the 2018's model as the battery is now underneath the seats.
We took ad with us. They honored it and did not pressure us to buy other services - just explained the other services to us. In and out in less than 2 hours. They also gave us a great rate for 60 months. We would recommend.
I did purchase the vehicle and feel pleased.
by Deborah M. B from Queensbury, NY
July 29, 2018
It is too soon for me to make a firm judgement since I have only owned the car for about 18 hours. I travel 100+ miles each day for my work, so I will have plenty of time to become acquainted with my new vehicle. My one hour drive home was exhilarating. I traded my 2011 Honda Accord Coupe that did very well by me. Learning the technology in the new car will be fun. Just reaching to take a key out of the ignition (which isn't there) will take a while! It is too soon for me to answer the next question, so I have chosen "No" due to lack of adequate time to determine this answer.
A few days ago i had a bad experience at Lindsay. However after speaking Kevon Shannon he was able to make the bad experience a very good one. I now have my 2018 CR-V EX-L. Thanks to Jaime and loads of "thank yous" to Kevin.
Classy,stylish,reliable and economical
by Geezer from Sacramento, CA
August 13, 2018
This is the first hybrid that I have owned and I am highly pleased with its ease of handling,performance,comfort,and reliability. I still have a 2008 Nissan Versa but will not own another gasoline-only vehicle.
I have had my vehicle serviced at Lindsay for many years and was in the market for something new. There were bumps along the way as I was not in the best position to buy but the team treated my with respect and got me into something that met my needs.
Kevin Shannon went above and beyond to make sure I was happy and got the car I wanted at the payment I needed. Can't say enough about the fact that he went above and beyond. Kevin you are gem. Keep doing what you are doing... it makes a difference!
Jason Youngblood came in on his day off to make sure I was taken care of. Thank you Jason! I appreciate you very much.
Chaz in the service department saved me when I was stranded in the middle of the road with a car that wouldn't start. Thank you Chaz! You are a real gentleman.
Most reliable car I've ever had.
by Jamel from Atlanta, Georgia
July 19, 2018
This car meets all of my needs and requirements of a vehicle. Lovec every aspect of everything about the Honda. Recommend this vehicle to anyone
Just bought a used Honda CRV from Lindsay few days ago. It's my second time to give them a good review. Last time was in two years ago when I bought a used 2014 Honda Civic.
1. The salesman：Thierno Dia is professional, patient, and his attitude won't make you feel he is pushing you to buy the car. Even though the whole store is very busy, he showed us the cars patiently. It's the second time I bought the car from him, I recommend this salesman!
2. The car: Very good quality with reasonable price. I trust Lindsay Honda, because the car I bought from them two years ago is still very good!
3. The Finance manager: Marc Hilton. Professional and very nice!
Overall I give Lindsay company 5 stars!
The Accord Hybrid is a luxury vehicle w/ 50 MPG
by Jvan3363 from Gladstone NJ
June 21, 2018
I have owned many, many different names and models of cars. I did my research before I purchased the Accord Hybrid because I was looking for a comfortable car to commute with.
BY FAR, the most well made vehicle I have ever owned. ThisHonda Accord Hybrid blows Mercedes Benz out of the water.
Smooth, quiet, efficient and easy to maintain. This is my "go to" vehicle for family needs
Do not hesitate, especially if you are looking for economical gas mileage. Can get 50mpg if you are gentle on the pedal, averages a solid 42-42 mpg.
The experience is always great at Hugh White. Mike Roberts always goes above and beyond to provide what it is Im looking for.
Awesome sporty looking fuel efficient car
by PALP from Los Angeles
July 17, 2018
This car is great. It drives smooth and has plenty of power for all around driving. Plenty of room for 5 people. Trunk space is ok. Fuel mileage depends on your driving habits. I've managed to get up to 55 mpg in freeway driving on a 100 mile trip. It's the perfect vehicle if you do lots of driving in traffic conditions. Love the car. Has the sport button option that makes it fun to drive but will give you less mpgs. Overall it's a fun sporty looking car with all around good performance and fuel efficient.
Shawn McMahan is an awesome person. I came into the dealership twice looking for a car. My first visit was unsuccessful because I did not have the down payment. Shawn was incredibly understanding with my situation and tried very hard to get the lowest down payment possible. Once I found the car, I told him that I would be back in a few weeks with the down payment. He touched base with me once, but wasn't pushy and seemed genuinely concerned about my situation. On my second stop in, again, it seemed that the odds were against me. He went above and beyond to insure that I left with a car. I would HIGHLY recommend him to any of my family members and friends. Thanks again, Shawn, from the bottom of my heart!
High Mileage-- High quality
by ChuckB from ANKENY
May 18, 2018
Best Honda I've owned to date, and I have owned several! Only reason I'm selling is to make room for the 2018 Hybrid being located. Very impressed with the reliability.
I've have an overall good experience in the car, since coming from the Volkswagen diesel to the hybrid I expected a little bit better gas mileage. The gas mileage is been fairly close to what the Volkswagen diesel was. The technology works much better then my Volkswagen diesel did as well as the overall experience it's a little bit better than my Volkswagen diesel.
I love the interior design and all of the safety features. Smooth comfortable ride. Beautiful exterior design and color. The saving on gas due to being a hybrid was a plus.
* Title, other fees, and incentives are not included in this calculation, which is an estimate only. Monthly payment estimates are for illustrative purposes only and do not represent a financing offer from the seller. Other taxes may apply.
The information on vehicles provided in this service is supplied by the seller or other third
parties; Cars.com is not responsible for the accuracy of such information. Cars.com provides
service and materials without representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or
See our terms of service for more details.