I went to Fine Cars Margate, and Thiago helped me a lot to choose the best car for me. I???m sure we will do business together again.
by Stephanie524 from Duluth GA
May 14, 2018
My Honda met all of my needs, It has plenty of legroom and space for the three of us. My daughters felt in love with the car when landed eyes on. My miles was 42,000 which is great for a 3 year old car ! I love it
I got my car serviced in the Quicklane by Carlos and I was very satisfied.
2014 Honda Accord Hybrid Touring
by JerryW from Macomb, MI
May 18, 2018
Excellent vehicle, less than 25,000 miles. Has more than satisfied our needs for fuel economy, comfort and performance. USB port convenient for connecting either a mobile phone, iPod, or MP3 player. Dealership maintained with typical Honda reliability.
Thank for your kindness and great work on my vehicle.
The Accord Hybrid is a luxury vehicle w/ 50 MPG
by Jvan3363 from Gladstone NJ
June 21, 2018
I have owned many, many different names and models of cars. I did my research before I purchased the Accord Hybrid because I was looking for a comfortable car to commute with.
BY FAR, the most well made vehicle I have ever owned. ThisHonda Accord Hybrid blows Mercedes Benz out of the water.
Smooth, quiet, efficient and easy to maintain. This is my "go to" vehicle for family needs
Do not hesitate, especially if you are looking for economical gas mileage. Can get 50mpg if you are gentle on the pedal, averages a solid 42-42 mpg.
Amazing customer service will definitely recommend. Even with bad credit they found a way to make it work and get me into the car I wanted.
I did purchase the vehicle and feel pleased.
by Deborah M. B from Queensbury, NY
July 29, 2018
It is too soon for me to make a firm judgement since I have only owned the car for about 18 hours. I travel 100+ miles each day for my work, so I will have plenty of time to become acquainted with my new vehicle. My one hour drive home was exhilarating. I traded my 2011 Honda Accord Coupe that did very well by me. Learning the technology in the new car will be fun. Just reaching to take a key out of the ignition (which isn't there) will take a while! It is too soon for me to answer the next question, so I have chosen "No" due to lack of adequate time to determine this answer.
Friendly staff, no pressure from anyone involved. Just a great experience! I would highly recommend this dealership! Carlos explained in detail everything about the vehicle and followed up with an email.
So far, so good.
by John from Dallas, TX
October 28, 2018
This is my 4th Honda car as their cars have been reliable. I have owned my 2017 Hybrid EX model for over a year. My biggest pros and cons are as below:
1. Stylish (prefer the design on the 2017 model over the 2018 model).
2. Good amount of power for a hybrid car (has about 205 hp, certainly beats a Prius).
3. Pretty gas efficient. I usually average about 39 mpg combined but do note that I drive at 80 mph on the highway. I was averaging about 42 when I drove 70 mph on the highway for several weeks. If you drive 60 mph or less, I am pretty confident you will average 45 or more mpg (as long as you don't drive recklessly).
4. Reliable so far. Have not had any issues yet. Unsure how JD powers gave it a 2.5/5 reliability rating.
5. Very quiet when you are in EV mode.
1. The acceleration noise can be pretty loud. Some people may like this but I personally don't think it should sound that loud when I am accelerating from 0-60 mph with moderate pressure on the gas pedal.
2. One minor quirk about the interior design is the dual middle monitors. I feel that it is redundant and one monitor would have sufficed. Also, the lack of a manual volume control is a bit inconvenient (although you can just use the volume control on the steering wheel). Overall, although the exterior design of the 2017 is better, the 2018 interior design beats the 2017's.
3. Inability to pull down the passenger's back seats. This has been modified on the 2018's model as the battery is now underneath the seats.
My car was subject to a recall and I was pleased that a BMW dealer had opened in Delray since it meant I could have the work done locally. Everything from making the appointment to being provided an excellent loaner to getting my car back when expected went very well.
Amazing Automotive Technology
by MJPinNoblesville from Noblesville, IN
June 20, 2018
This is the most amazing vehicle I have owned. If there is something else to be desired I don't know what it is. Great looks, Great mileage, Great reliability, Great NAV and Sound System and Great ride. My only constructive criticism is the chrome in the interior console often causes glare. The authsetics are not worth the nuisance of having to cover the chrome to block the glare.
Moved from a Prius to Accord Hybrid. Ride is stiff, engine is lousy and very noisy, fuel economy is at least 20-30% below Honda's enlisted EPA. Trunk space is limited. Made a big mistake of buying this Accord Hybrid.
I came here with a set price I wanted to pay for a vehicle and Pedro and Gustavo did their best in order to make that happen. I had a great experience and got exactly what I came in for.
Beautiful, reliable and economical.
by JBSpirit from Everett, WA
December 7, 2018
Even though I’ve owned luxury cars in the past, my Honda Accord fits all my needs and has the same high-end feel. I opted for the touring edition with leather seats and all the ’bells and whistles’. I commute 60+ miles per day so the fuel economy is definitely a plus. My only complaint is that the rear seats do fold down to create space for large loads.
I worked with Jan from Carvana- she was able to explain to me the process, make sure I was comfortable with where it was at, was able to be reached and kept communication open. The pick up process went smoothly and I was able to sell my car without any glitches.
Classy,stylish,reliable and economical
by Geezer from Sacramento, CA
August 13, 2018
This is the first hybrid that I have owned and I am highly pleased with its ease of handling,performance,comfort,and reliability. I still have a 2008 Nissan Versa but will not own another gasoline-only vehicle.
Mauricio Thanks you so much for the another Help.. He helped me resolving the license plate issue and I really appreciate his help.. He has been supporting and following up with the concerned person until this is resolved. Thank you again Mauricio.
Great car to go around.
by Vlad Filat from Chicago
January 5, 2018
Have plenty of leg rooms,in the back. In the winter at 3F° the MPG is around 35-37. Not bad for the price.
* Title, other fees, and incentives are not included in this calculation, which is an estimate only. Monthly payment estimates are for illustrative purposes only and do not represent a financing offer from the seller. Other taxes may apply.
The information on vehicles provided in this service is supplied by the seller or other third
parties; Cars.com is not responsible for the accuracy of such information. Cars.com provides
service and materials without representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or
See our terms of service for more details.