It is too soon for me to make a firm judgement since I have only owned the car for about 18 hours. I travel 100+ miles each day for my work, so I will have plenty of time to become acquainted with my new vehicle. My one hour drive home was exhilarating. I traded my 2011 Honda Accord Coupe that did very well by me. Learning the technology in the new car will be fun. Just reaching to take a key out of the ignition (which isn't there) will take a while! It is too soon for me to answer the next question, so I have chosen "No" due to lack of adequate time to determine this answer.
I made an appointment for a Saturday and was told the service would take an hour and a half. It ended up to be a four hour wait. My service representative was great and apologized, but I think this was a little excessive for a routine service.
Amazing Automotive Technology
by MJPinNoblesville from Noblesville, IN
June 20, 2018
This is the most amazing vehicle I have owned. If there is something else to be desired I don't know what it is. Great looks, Great mileage, Great reliability, Great NAV and Sound System and Great ride. My only constructive criticism is the chrome in the interior console often causes glare. The authsetics are not worth the nuisance of having to cover the chrome to block the glare.
What I really liked about Audi Gwinnett is the team dynamic. I was greeted right as I came in by a kind receptionist and then Slim helped me get started finding Shawn for my reservation and they were the ONLY dealership in my month of car shopping to offer to go on the test drive with me! I can tell you right now that if Shawn hadn't ridden along with me to answer all of my insane amount of questions I probably would have gone home to think it over and thrown it in the stack of other cars I test drove and couldn't make up my mind on. They had a great and affordable bumper to bumper extended coverage plan (which is really important to me with used cars). Tracey made the boring paperwork part fun. I knew I was going to get along with that guy the moment I layed eyes on his fake spilled coffee accident gag he had on his desk. I gladly give this team a five star review! Y'all rock!
Beautiful, reliable and economical.
by JBSpirit from Everett, WA
December 7, 2018
Even though I’ve owned luxury cars in the past, my Honda Accord fits all my needs and has the same high-end feel. I opted for the touring edition with leather seats and all the ’bells and whistles’. I commute 60+ miles per day so the fuel economy is definitely a plus. My only complaint is that the rear seats do fold down to create space for large loads.
I have been coming to this location for over 12 years some experiences not so good but this time for an oil change , which turned out to be a new battery and rear brakes by far was the best and they didn't try to sell me anything not needed just to make sales. Being honest is the best way to attract new and repeat customers.
2014 Honda Accord Hybrid Touring
by JerryW from Macomb, MI
May 18, 2018
Excellent vehicle, less than 25,000 miles. Has more than satisfied our needs for fuel economy, comfort and performance. USB port convenient for connecting either a mobile phone, iPod, or MP3 player. Dealership maintained with typical Honda reliability.
Thom Holmes made my experience worth the while. I advised him about my situation & he worked with me through the entire process until the deal was complete.
So far, so good.
by John from Dallas, TX
October 28, 2018
This is my 4th Honda car as their cars have been reliable. I have owned my 2017 Hybrid EX model for over a year. My biggest pros and cons are as below:
1. Stylish (prefer the design on the 2017 model over the 2018 model).
2. Good amount of power for a hybrid car (has about 205 hp, certainly beats a Prius).
3. Pretty gas efficient. I usually average about 39 mpg combined but do note that I drive at 80 mph on the highway. I was averaging about 42 when I drove 70 mph on the highway for several weeks. If you drive 60 mph or less, I am pretty confident you will average 45 or more mpg (as long as you don't drive recklessly).
4. Reliable so far. Have not had any issues yet. Unsure how JD powers gave it a 2.5/5 reliability rating.
5. Very quiet when you are in EV mode.
1. The acceleration noise can be pretty loud. Some people may like this but I personally don't think it should sound that loud when I am accelerating from 0-60 mph with moderate pressure on the gas pedal.
2. One minor quirk about the interior design is the dual middle monitors. I feel that it is redundant and one monitor would have sufficed. Also, the lack of a manual volume control is a bit inconvenient (although you can just use the volume control on the steering wheel). Overall, although the exterior design of the 2017 is better, the 2018 interior design beats the 2017's.
3. Inability to pull down the passenger's back seats. This has been modified on the 2018's model as the battery is now underneath the seats.
My sister had been looking for a car for a long time. The other dealerships did not take her seriously. We pulled up to ALM at the Mall of Ga. and was greeted immediately. She told them what see had seen on line. Ali & Tammy brought us snacks while we waited to see the car. The price on line was the true price. It was such a relief to have a honest salesman. Ali bought our dinner while she purchased her beautiful SRX. It was the least stressful experience I have ever had buying a auto. I would recommend Ali to anyone looking for a vehicle. I will be buying my next car from him.
Classy,stylish,reliable and economical
by Geezer from Sacramento, CA
August 13, 2018
This is the first hybrid that I have owned and I am highly pleased with its ease of handling,performance,comfort,and reliability. I still have a 2008 Nissan Versa but will not own another gasoline-only vehicle.
* Title, other fees, and incentives are not included in this calculation, which is an estimate only. Monthly payment estimates are for illustrative purposes only and do not represent a financing offer from the seller. Other taxes may apply.
The information on vehicles provided in this service is supplied by the seller or other third
parties; Cars.com is not responsible for the accuracy of such information. Cars.com provides
service and materials without representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or
See our terms of service for more details.