Always happy leaving after getting car service done at kelly honda, great service I can always trust after being a customer for many years and many more to come!
So far, so good.
by John from Dallas, TX
October 28, 2018
This is my 4th Honda car as their cars have been reliable. I have owned my 2017 Hybrid EX model for over a year. My biggest pros and cons are as below:
1. Stylish (prefer the design on the 2017 model over the 2018 model).
2. Good amount of power for a hybrid car (has about 205 hp, certainly beats a Prius).
3. Pretty gas efficient. I usually average about 39 mpg combined but do note that I drive at 80 mph on the highway. I was averaging about 42 when I drove 70 mph on the highway for several weeks. If you drive 60 mph or less, I am pretty confident you will average 45 or more mpg (as long as you don't drive recklessly).
4. Reliable so far. Have not had any issues yet. Unsure how JD powers gave it a 2.5/5 reliability rating.
5. Very quiet when you are in EV mode.
1. The acceleration noise can be pretty loud. Some people may like this but I personally don't think it should sound that loud when I am accelerating from 0-60 mph with moderate pressure on the gas pedal.
2. One minor quirk about the interior design is the dual middle monitors. I feel that it is redundant and one monitor would have sufficed. Also, the lack of a manual volume control is a bit inconvenient (although you can just use the volume control on the steering wheel). Overall, although the exterior design of the 2017 is better, the 2018 interior design beats the 2017's.
3. Inability to pull down the passenger's back seats. This has been modified on the 2018's model as the battery is now underneath the seats.
Everyone is very professional and the the service is excellent. Great Service all around, i needed an oil change and the wait was next to nothing.
Classy,stylish,reliable and economical
by Geezer from Sacramento, CA
August 13, 2018
This is the first hybrid that I have owned and I am highly pleased with its ease of handling,performance,comfort,and reliability. I still have a 2008 Nissan Versa but will not own another gasoline-only vehicle.
Treated fairly and professionally Salesman John Fitzpatrick was courteous and professional It was the second vehicle purchased from him Will definitely consider buying a Honda from Fitz in the future
Beautiful, reliable and economical.
by JBSpirit from Everett, WA
December 7, 2018
Even though I’ve owned luxury cars in the past, my Honda Accord fits all my needs and has the same high-end feel. I opted for the touring edition with leather seats and all the ’bells and whistles’. I commute 60+ miles per day so the fuel economy is definitely a plus. My only complaint is that the rear seats do fold down to create space for large loads.
I worked with Jan from Carvana- she was able to explain to me the process, make sure I was comfortable with where it was at, was able to be reached and kept communication open. The pick up process went smoothly and I was able to sell my car without any glitches.
Awesome sporty looking fuel efficient car
by PALP from Los Angeles
July 17, 2018
This car is great. It drives smooth and has plenty of power for all around driving. Plenty of room for 5 people. Trunk space is ok. Fuel mileage depends on your driving habits. I've managed to get up to 55 mpg in freeway driving on a 100 mile trip. It's the perfect vehicle if you do lots of driving in traffic conditions. Love the car. Has the sport button option that makes it fun to drive but will give you less mpgs. Overall it's a fun sporty looking car with all around good performance and fuel efficient.
Bought and service my Toyota at Wellesley Toyota. This dealer provides great customer service. Will be going there with my fiance to buy another Toyota to replace his 16 year old Sienna. Definitely recommend this dealer. V Stewart.
Most reliable car I've ever had.
by Jamel from Atlanta, Georgia
July 19, 2018
This car meets all of my needs and requirements of a vehicle. Lovec every aspect of everything about the Honda. Recommend this vehicle to anyone
I've have an overall good experience in the car, since coming from the Volkswagen diesel to the hybrid I expected a little bit better gas mileage. The gas mileage is been fairly close to what the Volkswagen diesel was. The technology works much better then my Volkswagen diesel did as well as the overall experience it's a little bit better than my Volkswagen diesel.
Lease for lease trade in, got what I wanted, a newer civic in dark blue, have been coming to this dealership for years, would recommend
Amazing Automotive Technology
by MJPinNoblesville from Noblesville, IN
June 20, 2018
This is the most amazing vehicle I have owned. If there is something else to be desired I don't know what it is. Great looks, Great mileage, Great reliability, Great NAV and Sound System and Great ride. My only constructive criticism is the chrome in the interior console often causes glare. The authsetics are not worth the nuisance of having to cover the chrome to block the glare.
It was the salesman that not only sold me my truck but sold the dealership also !!!!! Both the Sales Manager and Chris LeBlanc were helpful with this sale
2014 Honda Accord Hybrid Touring
by JerryW from Macomb, MI
May 18, 2018
Excellent vehicle, less than 25,000 miles. Has more than satisfied our needs for fuel economy, comfort and performance. USB port convenient for connecting either a mobile phone, iPod, or MP3 player. Dealership maintained with typical Honda reliability.
* Title, other fees, and incentives are not included in this calculation, which is an estimate only. Monthly payment estimates are for illustrative purposes only and do not represent a financing offer from the seller. Other taxes may apply.
The information on vehicles provided in this service is supplied by the seller or other third
parties; Cars.com is not responsible for the accuracy of such information. Cars.com provides
service and materials without representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or
See our terms of service for more details.