I feel very comfortable buying a car in carMax. The service staff are very warm and considerate! Next time I will go to carmax to buy a car, I will recommend my friend to buy a car in carmax.
Car is good styling leather heated seat strong
by Manlalani from Baltimore Md
December 9, 2018
This car have hybrid battery problem and time to time force to drive ahead without accelerating might be hit other car in rear coz hybrid charging battery left door lock not working so many time but strong body and powerful engine gas consumption is like regular Accord IMA always problem if u don’t drive
I worked with Jan from Carvana- she was able to explain to me the process, make sure I was comfortable with where it was at, was able to be reached and kept communication open. The pick up process went smoothly and I was able to sell my car without any glitches.
Beautiful, reliable and economical.
by JBSpirit from Everett, WA
December 7, 2018
Even though I’ve owned luxury cars in the past, my Honda Accord fits all my needs and has the same high-end feel. I opted for the touring edition with leather seats and all the ’bells and whistles’. I commute 60+ miles per day so the fuel economy is definitely a plus. My only complaint is that the rear seats do fold down to create space for large loads.
Very diligent and speedy service, everything was done with respect and they made sure that I was comfortable and satisfied, they made sure rhat i was being assisted in the proper way
So far, so good.
by John from Dallas, TX
October 28, 2018
This is my 4th Honda car as their cars have been reliable. I have owned my 2017 Hybrid EX model for over a year. My biggest pros and cons are as below:
1. Stylish (prefer the design on the 2017 model over the 2018 model).
2. Good amount of power for a hybrid car (has about 205 hp, certainly beats a Prius).
3. Pretty gas efficient. I usually average about 39 mpg combined but do note that I drive at 80 mph on the highway. I was averaging about 42 when I drove 70 mph on the highway for several weeks. If you drive 60 mph or less, I am pretty confident you will average 45 or more mpg (as long as you don't drive recklessly).
4. Reliable so far. Have not had any issues yet. Unsure how JD powers gave it a 2.5/5 reliability rating.
5. Very quiet when you are in EV mode.
1. The acceleration noise can be pretty loud. Some people may like this but I personally don't think it should sound that loud when I am accelerating from 0-60 mph with moderate pressure on the gas pedal.
2. One minor quirk about the interior design is the dual middle monitors. I feel that it is redundant and one monitor would have sufficed. Also, the lack of a manual volume control is a bit inconvenient (although you can just use the volume control on the steering wheel). Overall, although the exterior design of the 2017 is better, the 2018 interior design beats the 2017's.
3. Inability to pull down the passenger's back seats. This has been modified on the 2018's model as the battery is now underneath the seats.
They installed a new tire and made no attempt to clean it. Tire and rim are filthy. I will take it in for a wash tomorrow.
Classy,stylish,reliable and economical
by Geezer from Sacramento, CA
August 13, 2018
This is the first hybrid that I have owned and I am highly pleased with its ease of handling,performance,comfort,and reliability. I still have a 2008 Nissan Versa but will not own another gasoline-only vehicle.
* Title, other fees, and incentives are not included in this calculation, which is an estimate only. Monthly payment estimates are for illustrative purposes only and do not represent a financing offer from the seller. Other taxes may apply.
The information on vehicles provided in this service is supplied by the seller or other third
parties; Cars.com is not responsible for the accuracy of such information. Cars.com provides
service and materials without representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or
See our terms of service for more details.