Smooth and friendly customer service. Steve was very knowledgeable about the cars and listened to what was important to me. I would be glad to recommend my friends and family to him!
Beautiful, reliable and economical.
by JBSpirit from Everett, WA
December 7, 2018
Even though I’ve owned luxury cars in the past, my Honda Accord fits all my needs and has the same high-end feel. I opted for the touring edition with leather seats and all the ’bells and whistles’. I commute 60+ miles per day so the fuel economy is definitely a plus. My only complaint is that the rear seats do fold down to create space for large loads.
i recently went to Tasca in Cranston with my significant other to pick up a car that he had just purchased with no intention of looking at or buying a car for myself. We (and other family members) have always called on "our" salesperson Lou Colon when we wanted to purchase a vehicle, while my significant other was signing his paperwork, Lou told me about a car that had just come in and he thought it would be perfect for me. i looked at the car and fell in love with it. Lou was right the car he showed me was perfect for me! i love my "new" car! i can't say enough about the Tasca dealership in Cranston. Everyone i have ever dealt with at Tasca has always been friendly and courtesy. They do everything possible to make the car buying process as easy as possible. i will continue to recommend Lou Colon and the Tasca dealership in Cranston.
So far, so good.
by John from Dallas, TX
October 28, 2018
This is my 4th Honda car as their cars have been reliable. I have owned my 2017 Hybrid EX model for over a year. My biggest pros and cons are as below:
1. Stylish (prefer the design on the 2017 model over the 2018 model).
2. Good amount of power for a hybrid car (has about 205 hp, certainly beats a Prius).
3. Pretty gas efficient. I usually average about 39 mpg combined but do note that I drive at 80 mph on the highway. I was averaging about 42 when I drove 70 mph on the highway for several weeks. If you drive 60 mph or less, I am pretty confident you will average 45 or more mpg (as long as you don't drive recklessly).
4. Reliable so far. Have not had any issues yet. Unsure how JD powers gave it a 2.5/5 reliability rating.
5. Very quiet when you are in EV mode.
1. The acceleration noise can be pretty loud. Some people may like this but I personally don't think it should sound that loud when I am accelerating from 0-60 mph with moderate pressure on the gas pedal.
2. One minor quirk about the interior design is the dual middle monitors. I feel that it is redundant and one monitor would have sufficed. Also, the lack of a manual volume control is a bit inconvenient (although you can just use the volume control on the steering wheel). Overall, although the exterior design of the 2017 is better, the 2018 interior design beats the 2017's.
3. Inability to pull down the passenger's back seats. This has been modified on the 2018's model as the battery is now underneath the seats.
Whilst car salesmen and dealerships don't generally inspire feelings of trust or good customer experience, Saccucci Honda in Middletown, RI are a stand-out enterprise that well and truly kicks that trend. After visiting several different car dealerships in Rhode Island it was extremely refreshing to find one that wasn't trying to hard-sell every unnecessary gizmo available and/or extract every bit of private/personal detail just to get a simple quote. The salesman we dealt with (a Mr. David Fontaine) was thoroughly professional and he actually listened to what we wanted which certainly isn't a common trait in other dealerships we visited. Communications throughout the whole process were highly satisfactory, the staff were always friendly and attentive and the leasing sale was punctual and deftly handled.
I have no complaints about Saccucci Honda and wish them all a Happy Christmas and a great New Year for 2019
Classy,stylish,reliable and economical
by Geezer from Sacramento, CA
August 13, 2018
This is the first hybrid that I have owned and I am highly pleased with its ease of handling,performance,comfort,and reliability. I still have a 2008 Nissan Versa but will not own another gasoline-only vehicle.
Sean was excellent in taking care of my needs in an emergency situation. Going so far as to provide transportation to my home after the deal was made, which was an additional hour for him. Matt was very quick with the paperwork as well.
Most reliable car I've ever had.
by Jamel from Atlanta, Georgia
July 19, 2018
This car meets all of my needs and requirements of a vehicle. Lovec every aspect of everything about the Honda. Recommend this vehicle to anyone
* Title, other fees, and incentives are not included in this calculation, which is an estimate only. Monthly payment estimates are for illustrative purposes only and do not represent a financing offer from the seller. Other taxes may apply.
The information on vehicles provided in this service is supplied by the seller or other third
parties; Cars.com is not responsible for the accuracy of such information. Cars.com provides
service and materials without representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or
See our terms of service for more details.