Natasha was excellent in understanding our goals for purchasing our new Honda Pilot including our list of "wants" and "pricing". She is an excellent sales person and Hopkins Honda is very fortunate in having her to represent their establishment. Not only did she follow-up on key issues regarding the selection of extra's but also on the final pricing. Her knowledge of how the vehicle preforms (new safety features and electronic devices, smart phone hookup, etc.) was definitely evident after she spent a good hour with us before we left the dealership with our new vehicle. Excellent job Natasha!
Best car I've ever owned.
by Bri1111 from Lafayette, IN
October 5, 2018
I bought this car used 7 months ago and it had 80,000 miles on it. For being an 11 year old car, it has done great for my needs. I have put 15,000 miles on it in the last 7 months. I do the preventive maintenance for the miles and oil changes on it regularly. Gas mileage is approximately 33 miles a gallon on the interstate 25 in town. I don't often see this model on the road. I am surprised they did not continue making them.
I went to dealership to explore Pilots. Austin scheduled a test drive and was very knowledgable. I enjoyed working with him. He was patient and friendly. I highly reccommend Austin.
Beautiful, reliable and economical.
by JBSpirit from Everett, WA
December 7, 2018
Even though I’ve owned luxury cars in the past, my Honda Accord fits all my needs and has the same high-end feel. I opted for the touring edition with leather seats and all the ’bells and whistles’. I commute 60+ miles per day so the fuel economy is definitely a plus. My only complaint is that the rear seats do fold down to create space for large loads.
Good selection and sales service was efficient and friendly. Working with me on the extras I had added to the Pilot. This is the fifth Honda I have purchased from Buerkle Honda
Terrible Gas Mileage
by Slimpiks from Omaha, NE
January 2, 2019
We paid a premium price for the Accord hybrid because of the advertised mileage, which was 47 mpg city and 47 mpg open road. I’m getting 34 mpg and the dealer can’t fix the problem. I owned a 2012 Toyota Camry and consistently got in the 40+ mpg range! I’m very disappointed in the Honda, since all other aspects of the care are very good. At this point, I wish we had bought another Toyota!
My first new car service trip, ever. Very professional and cautiously expedient. Like a controlled, chaos. I was left impressed how everybody worked together. The facilities are nice. I can't come with any bit of a negative comment. They even washed my car....
So far, so good.
by John from Dallas, TX
October 28, 2018
This is my 4th Honda car as their cars have been reliable. I have owned my 2017 Hybrid EX model for over a year. My biggest pros and cons are as below:
1. Stylish (prefer the design on the 2017 model over the 2018 model).
2. Good amount of power for a hybrid car (has about 205 hp, certainly beats a Prius).
3. Pretty gas efficient. I usually average about 39 mpg combined but do note that I drive at 80 mph on the highway. I was averaging about 42 when I drove 70 mph on the highway for several weeks. If you drive 60 mph or less, I am pretty confident you will average 45 or more mpg (as long as you don't drive recklessly).
4. Reliable so far. Have not had any issues yet. Unsure how JD powers gave it a 2.5/5 reliability rating.
5. Very quiet when you are in EV mode.
1. The acceleration noise can be pretty loud. Some people may like this but I personally don't think it should sound that loud when I am accelerating from 0-60 mph with moderate pressure on the gas pedal.
2. One minor quirk about the interior design is the dual middle monitors. I feel that it is redundant and one monitor would have sufficed. Also, the lack of a manual volume control is a bit inconvenient (although you can just use the volume control on the steering wheel). Overall, although the exterior design of the 2017 is better, the 2018 interior design beats the 2017's.
3. Inability to pull down the passenger's back seats. This has been modified on the 2018's model as the battery is now underneath the seats.
This car have hybrid battery problem and time to time force to drive ahead without accelerating might be hit other car in rear coz hybrid charging battery left door lock not working so many time but strong body and powerful engine gas consumption is like regular Accord IMA always problem if u don’t drive
* Title, other fees, and incentives are not included in this calculation, which is an estimate only. Monthly payment estimates are for illustrative purposes only and do not represent a financing offer from the seller. Other taxes may apply.
The information on vehicles provided in this service is supplied by the seller or other third
parties; Cars.com is not responsible for the accuracy of such information. Cars.com provides
service and materials without representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or
See our terms of service for more details.