Kyra went above and beyond to drive my car home and make the process as smooth as possible. I appreciated her going above and beyond.
I did purchase the vehicle and feel pleased.
by Deborah M. B from Queensbury, NY
July 29, 2018
It is too soon for me to make a firm judgement since I have only owned the car for about 18 hours. I travel 100+ miles each day for my work, so I will have plenty of time to become acquainted with my new vehicle. My one hour drive home was exhilarating. I traded my 2011 Honda Accord Coupe that did very well by me. Learning the technology in the new car will be fun. Just reaching to take a key out of the ignition (which isn't there) will take a while! It is too soon for me to answer the next question, so I have chosen "No" due to lack of adequate time to determine this answer.
Emmett was excellent. Was looking to get a family vehicle and he got us a real good deal Will be buying again from him and this delership
So far, so good.
by John from Dallas, TX
October 28, 2018
This is my 4th Honda car as their cars have been reliable. I have owned my 2017 Hybrid EX model for over a year. My biggest pros and cons are as below:
1. Stylish (prefer the design on the 2017 model over the 2018 model).
2. Good amount of power for a hybrid car (has about 205 hp, certainly beats a Prius).
3. Pretty gas efficient. I usually average about 39 mpg combined but do note that I drive at 80 mph on the highway. I was averaging about 42 when I drove 70 mph on the highway for several weeks. If you drive 60 mph or less, I am pretty confident you will average 45 or more mpg (as long as you don't drive recklessly).
4. Reliable so far. Have not had any issues yet. Unsure how JD powers gave it a 2.5/5 reliability rating.
5. Very quiet when you are in EV mode.
1. The acceleration noise can be pretty loud. Some people may like this but I personally don't think it should sound that loud when I am accelerating from 0-60 mph with moderate pressure on the gas pedal.
2. One minor quirk about the interior design is the dual middle monitors. I feel that it is redundant and one monitor would have sufficed. Also, the lack of a manual volume control is a bit inconvenient (although you can just use the volume control on the steering wheel). Overall, although the exterior design of the 2017 is better, the 2018 interior design beats the 2017's.
3. Inability to pull down the passenger's back seats. This has been modified on the 2018's model as the battery is now underneath the seats.
Any kind of car you looking for they have it. They Cars have low miles,great price and great conditions. Also the staff is very friendly.
Classy,stylish,reliable and economical
by Geezer from Sacramento, CA
August 13, 2018
This is the first hybrid that I have owned and I am highly pleased with its ease of handling,performance,comfort,and reliability. I still have a 2008 Nissan Versa but will not own another gasoline-only vehicle.
The first time I bought a car (not from CarMax) it was a terrible experience and I was stuck with a hunk of junk that was worth far less than what I owed. CarMax made me an amazing offer for it, and helped me pick a the SUV of my dreams that was within my means! Affordable, beautiful quality, it looks and smells BRAND NEW - no one would ever suspect it was used!! The buying process was so simple and quick. My sales guy, Scottie, was an absolute pleasure to work with. He didn’t put on any pressure, made everything extremely easy to understand, and let me take my time! I am just so impressed and happy with my experience. When it is time for another upgrade, I will certainly be going back to check out what’s on their lot FIRST before anywhere else! If you’re looking to upgrade your car and/or sell your car definitely GO TO CARMAX!!!!!!
-Proud Owner of a Nissan Rogue
The Accord Hybrid is a luxury vehicle w/ 50 MPG
by Jvan3363 from Gladstone NJ
June 21, 2018
I have owned many, many different names and models of cars. I did my research before I purchased the Accord Hybrid because I was looking for a comfortable car to commute with.
BY FAR, the most well made vehicle I have ever owned. ThisHonda Accord Hybrid blows Mercedes Benz out of the water.
Smooth, quiet, efficient and easy to maintain. This is my "go to" vehicle for family needs
Do not hesitate, especially if you are looking for economical gas mileage. Can get 50mpg if you are gentle on the pedal, averages a solid 42-42 mpg.
Always went to CarMax. Not again. Bottom line. All was set. Had to drive forever to get down payment at bank and just made it to bank in time. Go back and all changed. So furious. They said good news and bad. Umm no good news at all they made a mistake with warranty on old car which drastically changed terms. No phone call or sorry. Just nothing. Wasted time and energy. HUGE discouragement for anyone.
High Mileage-- High quality
by ChuckB from ANKENY
May 18, 2018
Best Honda I've owned to date, and I have owned several! Only reason I'm selling is to make room for the 2018 Hybrid being located. Very impressed with the reliability.
I worked with Jan from Carvana- she was able to explain to me the process, make sure I was comfortable with where it was at, was able to be reached and kept communication open. The pick up process went smoothly and I was able to sell my car without any glitches.
Beautiful, reliable and economical.
by JBSpirit from Everett, WA
December 7, 2018
Even though I’ve owned luxury cars in the past, my Honda Accord fits all my needs and has the same high-end feel. I opted for the touring edition with leather seats and all the ’bells and whistles’. I commute 60+ miles per day so the fuel economy is definitely a plus. My only complaint is that the rear seats do fold down to create space for large loads.
Great place to buy a quality used car.Jessica is an excellent sales rep who provides outstanding customer service. The office is lighthearted and works well together as a team.
Best car I've ever owned.
by Bri1111 from Lafayette, IN
October 5, 2018
I bought this car used 7 months ago and it had 80,000 miles on it. For being an 11 year old car, it has done great for my needs. I have put 15,000 miles on it in the last 7 months. I do the preventive maintenance for the miles and oil changes on it regularly. Gas mileage is approximately 33 miles a gallon on the interstate 25 in town. I don't often see this model on the road. I am surprised they did not continue making them.
I would highly recommend Drew Velez. He was very honest, knowledgeable, and fair when searching for a new car. I was stuck between picking one of two cars and he took the time to find out what exactly I was looking for and helped me pick the best car, which worked out great.
Most reliable car I've ever had.
by Jamel from Atlanta, Georgia
July 19, 2018
This car meets all of my needs and requirements of a vehicle. Lovec every aspect of everything about the Honda. Recommend this vehicle to anyone
* Title, other fees, and incentives are not included in this calculation, which is an estimate only. Monthly payment estimates are for illustrative purposes only and do not represent a financing offer from the seller. Other taxes may apply.
The information on vehicles provided in this service is supplied by the seller or other third
parties; Cars.com is not responsible for the accuracy of such information. Cars.com provides
service and materials without representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or
See our terms of service for more details.