Associate was very professional. Great experience!
I did purchase the vehicle and feel pleased.
by Deborah M. B from Queensbury, NY
July 29, 2018
It is too soon for me to make a firm judgement since I have only owned the car for about 18 hours. I travel 100+ miles each day for my work, so I will have plenty of time to become acquainted with my new vehicle. My one hour drive home was exhilarating. I traded my 2011 Honda Accord Coupe that did very well by me. Learning the technology in the new car will be fun. Just reaching to take a key out of the ignition (which isn't there) will take a while! It is too soon for me to answer the next question, so I have chosen "No" due to lack of adequate time to determine this answer.
I bought a year old BMW. The price was better than I found at other dealerships. They were prepared to go as slow as I wanted and answer all my questions, but that's not what I wanted. I wanted fast! So after a quick test drive went in and signed the paperwork, while they washed it for me. They let me leave my old car there and drive my new car home. There was a headlight malfunction and they said it was completely covered under warranty. However, because it was a software issue, Carmax said I needed to take it to BMW, but that Carmax would cover any costs. They were true to their word!
Classy,stylish,reliable and economical
by Geezer from Sacramento, CA
August 13, 2018
This is the first hybrid that I have owned and I am highly pleased with its ease of handling,performance,comfort,and reliability. I still have a 2008 Nissan Versa but will not own another gasoline-only vehicle.
My Experience was great! Met with Taylor and he was very friendly and professional. Very patient with all my questions and everything went very smoothly.
So far, so good.
by John from Dallas, TX
October 28, 2018
This is my 4th Honda car as their cars have been reliable. I have owned my 2017 Hybrid EX model for over a year. My biggest pros and cons are as below:
1. Stylish (prefer the design on the 2017 model over the 2018 model).
2. Good amount of power for a hybrid car (has about 205 hp, certainly beats a Prius).
3. Pretty gas efficient. I usually average about 39 mpg combined but do note that I drive at 80 mph on the highway. I was averaging about 42 when I drove 70 mph on the highway for several weeks. If you drive 60 mph or less, I am pretty confident you will average 45 or more mpg (as long as you don't drive recklessly).
4. Reliable so far. Have not had any issues yet. Unsure how JD powers gave it a 2.5/5 reliability rating.
5. Very quiet when you are in EV mode.
1. The acceleration noise can be pretty loud. Some people may like this but I personally don't think it should sound that loud when I am accelerating from 0-60 mph with moderate pressure on the gas pedal.
2. One minor quirk about the interior design is the dual middle monitors. I feel that it is redundant and one monitor would have sufficed. Also, the lack of a manual volume control is a bit inconvenient (although you can just use the volume control on the steering wheel). Overall, although the exterior design of the 2017 is better, the 2018 interior design beats the 2017's.
3. Inability to pull down the passenger's back seats. This has been modified on the 2018's model as the battery is now underneath the seats.
I worked with Jan from Carvana- she was able to explain to me the process, make sure I was comfortable with where it was at, was able to be reached and kept communication open. The pick up process went smoothly and I was able to sell my car without any glitches.
Beautiful, reliable and economical.
by JBSpirit from Everett, WA
December 7, 2018
Even though I’ve owned luxury cars in the past, my Honda Accord fits all my needs and has the same high-end feel. I opted for the touring edition with leather seats and all the ’bells and whistles’. I commute 60+ miles per day so the fuel economy is definitely a plus. My only complaint is that the rear seats do fold down to create space for large loads.
From the guys and gals that open the front door to the very TOP, EVERYONE IS AMAZING!
Thank you Anthony & Colt Carlisle, I’m excited to be a Lexus customer again!
I appreciate your flexibility, patience, professionalism and positive attitude!!!
Bravo! Thank you!!!
Amazing Automotive Technology
by MJPinNoblesville from Noblesville, IN
June 20, 2018
This is the most amazing vehicle I have owned. If there is something else to be desired I don't know what it is. Great looks, Great mileage, Great reliability, Great NAV and Sound System and Great ride. My only constructive criticism is the chrome in the interior console often causes glare. The authsetics are not worth the nuisance of having to cover the chrome to block the glare.
Glen was very helpful and got me a screaming deal, made sure I was well taken care of and treated me like family. Overall a great experience and would definitely recommend him to anyone looking to buy or just in the market.
Most reliable car I've ever had.
by Jamel from Atlanta, Georgia
July 19, 2018
This car meets all of my needs and requirements of a vehicle. Lovec every aspect of everything about the Honda. Recommend this vehicle to anyone
* Title, other fees, and incentives are not included in this calculation, which is an estimate only. Monthly payment estimates are for illustrative purposes only and do not represent a financing offer from the seller. Other taxes may apply.
The information on vehicles provided in this service is supplied by the seller or other third
parties; Cars.com is not responsible for the accuracy of such information. Cars.com provides
service and materials without representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or
See our terms of service for more details.