I was looking for a new to me vehicle. My brother actually heard about this place from a friend. It was the best car buying experience I've ever had! I was able to test drive all that I wanted. There wasn't the usual you can only driver this it's the only thing in your budget. They took my truck as trade at a great trade in value. I was there not quite 2 hours but most of that was test driving and weighing the diffrent vehicles against each other. I will only be going to Peterson's Auto from now on. And that is where I'll be sending all my friends & family.
So far, so good.
by John from Dallas, TX
October 28, 2018
This is my 4th Honda car as their cars have been reliable. I have owned my 2017 Hybrid EX model for over a year. My biggest pros and cons are as below:
1. Stylish (prefer the design on the 2017 model over the 2018 model).
2. Good amount of power for a hybrid car (has about 205 hp, certainly beats a Prius).
3. Pretty gas efficient. I usually average about 39 mpg combined but do note that I drive at 80 mph on the highway. I was averaging about 42 when I drove 70 mph on the highway for several weeks. If you drive 60 mph or less, I am pretty confident you will average 45 or more mpg (as long as you don't drive recklessly).
4. Reliable so far. Have not had any issues yet. Unsure how JD powers gave it a 2.5/5 reliability rating.
5. Very quiet when you are in EV mode.
1. The acceleration noise can be pretty loud. Some people may like this but I personally don't think it should sound that loud when I am accelerating from 0-60 mph with moderate pressure on the gas pedal.
2. One minor quirk about the interior design is the dual middle monitors. I feel that it is redundant and one monitor would have sufficed. Also, the lack of a manual volume control is a bit inconvenient (although you can just use the volume control on the steering wheel). Overall, although the exterior design of the 2017 is better, the 2018 interior design beats the 2017's.
3. Inability to pull down the passenger's back seats. This has been modified on the 2018's model as the battery is now underneath the seats.
I had an awesome experienced purchasing my car at AutoSource this past weekend. Nisho went above and beyond to get me the best deal and car I was looking for. He was very professional and patient with my wife and me. He was very thorough while giving me the history of the car. He even offered me to take care of some cosmetic repairs on the car! The cool thing about the whole experience was I never felt pressured into buying anything that I didn't feel comfortable with. Thank you Nisho and all of the staff that was involved in making my car buying experience a success!!!
I did purchase the vehicle and feel pleased.
by Deborah M. B from Queensbury, NY
July 29, 2018
It is too soon for me to make a firm judgement since I have only owned the car for about 18 hours. I travel 100+ miles each day for my work, so I will have plenty of time to become acquainted with my new vehicle. My one hour drive home was exhilarating. I traded my 2011 Honda Accord Coupe that did very well by me. Learning the technology in the new car will be fun. Just reaching to take a key out of the ignition (which isn't there) will take a while! It is too soon for me to answer the next question, so I have chosen "No" due to lack of adequate time to determine this answer.
I was given full information on the car I was buying. Was treated with trust, they let me test drive the car I was looking for immediately. They helped me find the best financing for my situation, and helped me understand why I needed the warranty. Went in at 9:30am had a new car by 11:30am. Can’t complain for a fully loaded 2017 with 277 miles. I’m stoked!!!
Beautiful, reliable and economical.
by JBSpirit from Everett, WA
December 7, 2018
Even though I’ve owned luxury cars in the past, my Honda Accord fits all my needs and has the same high-end feel. I opted for the touring edition with leather seats and all the ’bells and whistles’. I commute 60+ miles per day so the fuel economy is definitely a plus. My only complaint is that the rear seats do fold down to create space for large loads.
Landon Huntsman is one sharp, squared away sales professional! I dread buying cars at dealerships, but working with Brandon took the edge off! Highly recommend Prestman, and specifically Landon!
Classy,stylish,reliable and economical
by Geezer from Sacramento, CA
August 13, 2018
This is the first hybrid that I have owned and I am highly pleased with its ease of handling,performance,comfort,and reliability. I still have a 2008 Nissan Versa but will not own another gasoline-only vehicle.
Jack and Carlos were awesome! No pressure yet they were there when you needed them. My only complaints are the wait time to find out how much my trade in would be. Then after purchasing my car they fixed the tire pressure and took it on a test drive, while I was waiting he picked up lunch and ate in my new car and made a mess! Other then that I have a great car at a fantastic price!
Most reliable car I've ever had.
by Jamel from Atlanta, Georgia
July 19, 2018
This car meets all of my needs and requirements of a vehicle. Lovec every aspect of everything about the Honda. Recommend this vehicle to anyone
* Title, other fees, and incentives are not included in this calculation, which is an estimate only. Monthly payment estimates are for illustrative purposes only and do not represent a financing offer from the seller. Other taxes may apply.
The information on vehicles provided in this service is supplied by the seller or other third
parties; Cars.com is not responsible for the accuracy of such information. Cars.com provides
service and materials without representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or
See our terms of service for more details.