My husband and I bought a used Toyota Venza One of the salesman, Joziah, was wonderful! We were so happy with our experience and the professionalism of the business. We will recommend Twin Pines to others.
I was interested in a car at LCM. When I got there Barry gave me the key and a plate.
I asked him to figure out the total while I was test driving. When I came back I liked the car and the price, so I bought it. Couldn't have been easier.
My wife and I went looking for a new SUV. We were met by a great sales person John Stetzer who was great. He was not pushy but very knowledgeable and really went out of his way to make sure my family was taken care of. Best car buying experience we ever had will be buy any car in the future from CarSense and will ask for John Stetzer.
I did an 100 mile search for a specific vehicle I was looking to purchase. I found the newest model, with low miles and cheapest price at CarSense. I called and made an appointment with Mike Hallman. Mike was great to deal with and was very helpful with providing information. My experience consisted of the following:
- The car was practically brand new with very low mileage.
- The price was the best within a 100 mile radius.
- I was genuinely surprised by the amount they gave me for my trade-in. I'm use to getting low-balled on trade-in's not MORE that I expected!
- Test drove the car and committed to the purchase. Mike searched several financial institutions and got me a great rate.
- In and out of the dealership in record time.
Just a great experience all around. I feel that I got a great deal. No haggling on the price or trade-in removes the stress from the process. I guess it helps when the price and trade-in are generous and fair. I would recommend CarSense to anyone looking for a new vehicle. By the crowd of people at the dealership, I think many people would agree with me!
Twin Pines took several days to respond to my inquiry on a 60k vehicle. They decided to call when another customer was looking at said vehicle and the other customer ended up buying it. I'd give 5 stars if they didn't take so long to respond to my inquiry. Very friendly and easy to communicate with once the channel was created. I'd do business with them.
Twin Pine Auto Group made it very easy for me to purchase the vehicle I was searching for. The customer service made you feel welcomed, I truly appreciate the time they worked with me. I recommend anyone looking for a car to come stop by Twin Pine Auto Group.
Appreciated competitive pricing and knowledgeable sales representative. Seth was professional and gave time to.consider options. I am happy to recommend Twin Pines to anyone looking for a vehicle.
* Title, other fees, and incentives are not included in this calculation, which is an estimate only. Monthly payment estimates are for illustrative purposes only and do not represent a financing offer from the seller. Other taxes may apply.
The information on vehicles provided in this service is supplied by the seller or other third
parties; Cars.com is not responsible for the accuracy of such information. Cars.com provides
service and materials without representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or
See our terms of service for more details.