I live in Charleston South Carolina and I have just bought a beautiful Volvo XC90 T8 Momentum from Prestige Volvo of Englewood and I want to thank Frank Monica and Tristian for the help, specially Frank for the prompt response of my emails and telephone calls and he guided me throughout the process made this whole purchase so easy and convenient. I am very happy with the service and my purchase
I'm surprised by the review that said there was no follow through. We too were an out of state buyer. The internet based salesperson emailed me regularly, responded quickly, set up a visit and confirmed the visit over the course of the week. She lined us up with a gracious salesperson and he and the sales manager worked hard to make sure they met our numbers.
Brought my 2017 mustang for simple oil change. and why engine light was on. When I got it back and drove it a little way, I experienced that it was a lot faster and smother than before. Thanks David Shiloh t
Dominic was great to work with. I found out about the dealership from a friend who has purchased 4 vehicles from there, and I have told several people that they should check consider it when they decide to purchase their next car truck.
I bought my car from offlease 5 days ago and I just wanted to say Damian was great! Very proffesional and patient with me! Michael Katz was great as well! Also everyone else was great from the guys cleaning the car, the lady at the gate, finance person etc. Overall great experiance and So far Im happy with my car choise! I would recomend offlease to everyone who is looking to buy used car. Just make sure when they run your credit to ask them to limit to only few. You don???t want a lot of hard inquiries! Violeta
I really appreciate your patience and understanding of my inexperience in purchasing a vehicle. Your knowledge and acceptance of my lack thereof, really helped me make what I truly believe is the correct choice. This car will provide benefit for me over the span of many years, and for that I am thankful. Arnoux is the guy to go to if you want to learn which car is the best for you. I'd recommend him to anyone in search of a proper vehicle. Dorwin really made the financial aspect of this process a lot more simple. It really solidified my ability to feel comfortable going through with such a big purchase. I feel no regret after dealing with Arnoux & Dorwin. Thanks again. Regards, Brandon
I believe a got a great deal on a Certified Pre-Owned 2016 Lincoln MKX. Car needed some very minor repairs which were made with professionalism and without hassle.
July 27, 2018
Well, I just got rid of my 2016 Lincoln MKX. Here are the reasons why:
1. Driver side seat kept moving on its own for no reason...really
2. Very bad pick-up. I must have had a car with some sort of transmission problem that no one could ever find, but stepping on the gas would almost make the car stall. This was a tempermental problem. Some days it would be fine. Forget about passing someone on the highway on a Lincoln bad day.
3. When I changed gears from park to drive or park to reverse, the radio would go on
4. Computer would freeze unpredictably even when driving.
5. I have been a driver of many different cars and I know how to defrost a windshield. It was impossible to get the defrost to actually do its job. Did not matter setting,heat,AC,windows open, windows closed, recycle. Nothing worked. I had to literally use my hand to wipe the condensation to avoid getting into an accident.
6. Heating system is not balanced regardless of setting.. In winter, your feet would be on fire and you would freeze your face off.
7. Would constantly throw codes, which would magically disappear without a trace.
After many trips to the dealer, and their inability to find any problems, I gave up. Gone!
Excellent service and quick response to questions or problem.
by Jacqui. I from Boston , Ma
July 12, 2018
The car has exceeded all of my needs! It has plenty of room to accommodate for all my friends and family for all season trips like snowboarding and lake days. It came with weather tech matts to save my interior from these day trips and It has gadgets I use every day such as the heated/cooling seats and GPS . It's very spacious and has easy to use high tech accessories!
Very convenient to schedule; maintenance service completed very efficiently; very comfortable waiting area.
by Hank from Chesterfield, MI
July 12, 2018
I was looking for my first "Luxury" car after retiring. I found it in my Lincoln MKX. After leasing my last car, my first and last lease. I used my favorite method in purchasing a car. The MKX is two years old with 9, 650 miles on it. Paying $21,000 under MSRP is worth the loss of two years of new car smell.
I bought a new Escape at Ed Carney Ford. I love the car - and I found my experience working with the salesman to be very professional. He went out of his way to make me a happy customer- making sure that every detail was addressed and all my questions answered. The salesman was friendly and worked hard to be thorough and accommodating. I highly recommend Ed Carney Ford for a top notch experience! Allison
by Mountain Man from Sutton, WV
January 13, 2019
Like a dream come true. Has e everything I was looking for in a luxury car and more. I had owned a Lincoln Town Car in the past and knew someday I would own another Lincoln. Have been buying nothing but Ford products for 30 years and see no reason to change.
Had an appt for an oil change at 8am today but had a drs appt at 910am. I went at 730 when they opened, explained my Drs appt, and Mike the service advisor said no problem and I was out faster. This is not something that prolly could be done all the time, but I appreciated his effort. Payment process went quickly too.
* Title, other fees, and incentives are not included in this calculation, which is an estimate only. Monthly payment estimates are for illustrative purposes only and do not represent a financing offer from the seller. Other taxes may apply.
The information on vehicles provided in this service is supplied by the seller or other third
parties; Cars.com is not responsible for the accuracy of such information. Cars.com provides
service and materials without representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or
See our terms of service for more details.