We had a great experience today purchasing a new Honda Odyssey at Casey Honda. Joe Bolton was knowledgeable and professional as our salesman. He provided information and answered all of our questions. It was because of Joe that we followed through with this transaction. He was friendly, easy and comfortable in his work. Joe is a great asset to Casey Honda.
by Mountain Man from Sutton, WV
January 13, 2019
Like a dream come true. Has e everything I was looking for in a luxury car and more. I had owned a Lincoln Town Car in the past and knew someday I would own another Lincoln. Have been buying nothing but Ford products for 30 years and see no reason to change.
The sale people were very knowledgeable , and was a pleasure to do business with. She had the service department clean the car prior to delivery and they did not half clean anything. The windows, interior seats, and carpet was not cleaned as good as previous car dealers had done. Overall Sale personnel are fine, Service personnel are not as good.
Best sales dealership I’ve experienced in yesrs
August 23, 2018
Fantastic. Perfect size. Look is sleek. Inside all luxury. Drives smooth. Gas mileage approximately 23 in the city and 27 on the highway. Love that the seats cool and heat.
Well, I just got rid of my 2016 Lincoln MKX. Here are the reasons why:
1. Driver side seat kept moving on its own for no reason...really
2. Very bad pick-up. I must have had a car with some sort of transmission problem that no one could ever find, but stepping on the gas would almost make the car stall. This was a tempermental problem. Some days it would be fine. Forget about passing someone on the highway on a Lincoln bad day.
3. When I changed gears from park to drive or park to reverse, the radio would go on
4. Computer would freeze unpredictably even when driving.
5. I have been a driver of many different cars and I know how to defrost a windshield. It was impossible to get the defrost to actually do its job. Did not matter setting,heat,AC,windows open, windows closed, recycle. Nothing worked. I had to literally use my hand to wipe the condensation to avoid getting into an accident.
6. Heating system is not balanced regardless of setting.. In winter, your feet would be on fire and you would freeze your face off.
7. Would constantly throw codes, which would magically disappear without a trace.
After many trips to the dealer, and their inability to find any problems, I gave up. Gone!
Vroom rushed me thru the process of purchasing a vehicle from them. Had strict requirements of receiving payment within 48 hours. I was rushing my loan department to get my paperwork completed ahead of other customers in fear of losing the vehicle I wanted to another buyer. The loan paperwork and a check had to be overnighted to Vroom to meet their qualifications. THEN CAME TIME FOR THEM TO GET THE THINGS I NEEDED TO ME!!! I HAD TO REPEATEDLY ASK ABOUT THE ARRIVAL OF MY TRADE IN TO THEIR FACILITY (which they kept telling me for 15 days that it hadn???t reached their facility??!! Yeah right)!! THEY DRUG THEIR FEET ON SENDING THE PAYOFF OF MY TRADE IN SO LONG THAT THE 15 Day PAYOFF THEY WERE QUOTED EXPIRED AND I HAD TO PAY THE DIFFERENCE FROM MY OWN ACCOUNT!! I WAITED 26 DAYS TO RECEIVE TITLE PAPERWORK!! BUT THE PAPERWORK THEY NEEDED FROM ME HAD TO BE SENT WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS!! YOU SHOULD GIVE AS GOOD AS YOU EXPECT, VROOM!! I HAD TO KEEP REQUESTING A REFUND OF THE $500 THEY CHARGED TO MY CREDIT CARD TO HOLD THE VEHICLE FOR A WEEK!!! LASTLY, the 2nd person I dealt with following the sales person was RUDE.
by Jacqui. I from Boston , Ma
July 12, 2018
The car has exceeded all of my needs! It has plenty of room to accommodate for all my friends and family for all season trips like snowboarding and lake days. It came with weather tech matts to save my interior from these day trips and It has gadgets I use every day such as the heated/cooling seats and GPS . It's very spacious and has easy to use high tech accessories!
Vroom has excellent customer service and follow-through. My process had complications and Vroom worked with me to make it right. I will definitely purchase from Vroom again.
by Hank from Chesterfield, MI
July 12, 2018
I was looking for my first "Luxury" car after retiring. I found it in my Lincoln MKX. After leasing my last car, my first and last lease. I used my favorite method in purchasing a car. The MKX is two years old with 9, 650 miles on it. Paying $21,000 under MSRP is worth the loss of two years of new car smell.
I worked with Jan from Carvana- she was able to explain to me the process, make sure I was comfortable with where it was at, was able to be reached and kept communication open. The pick up process went smoothly and I was able to sell my car without any glitches.
by ALAN from Brighton
November 21, 2018
great car to drive my wife loves it,,Happy wife happy life
its just great looking , plenty of room for all we need to carry
My husband and I were looking for a used Ford F-350 and the dealership had one. The internet salesperson, Stu , was very responsive in answering our questions and assisting us. When we arrived to see the truck, it was ready for us to take on a test drive. All of the personnel we met were helpful and courteous. We ended up purchasing from Williamsburg Ford because they gave us a great deal. We highly recommend this dealership!
Lincoln is a great luxury vehicle
by Crlbates3@msn.com from MN
June 8, 2018
I have all features you can have on this vehicle. Love the safety features and to add a smooth ride to go with it makes for a perfect ride !!!
* Title, other fees, and incentives are not included in this calculation, which is an estimate only. Monthly payment estimates are for illustrative purposes only and do not represent a financing offer from the seller. Other taxes may apply.
The information on vehicles provided in this service is supplied by the seller or other third
parties; Cars.com is not responsible for the accuracy of such information. Cars.com provides
service and materials without representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or
See our terms of service for more details.