This place is awesome the Manager is AWESOME!! I worked with Casey and she was the very best! She went above and beyond to make sure that I got the car that I wanted!! I would definitely purchase from them again!!
by RiverCityRita from St Louis, MO
December 31, 2018
Many issues-Some issues known as common to the model but Lincoln won't take responsibility. Drivers door latch faulty, shifting into park (car doesn't recognize and accessory power stays on), squealing noise under hood -8 times to dealer not resolved, rear lift gate latch randomly does not engage, dash and hood are so high that sight is limited for parking. Ride is comfortable and Backseat ride & cargo space are good for a SUV.
I had a great experience shopping and buying a car from this dealership. Joseph helped me with any questions or concerns. He was never pushy. He went above and beyond. I went to the lot looking for a car they had posted on their website but when I got there, I wasn't impressed with it. I ended up driving several of their other cars and decided on something completely different. The buying process took less than 30 mins. Everyone was super helpful and efficient. I would definitely recommend this business and these employees to anyone looking to buy a car.
All around great vehicle.
by JBird575 from Taos
December 15, 2018
MKX has everything I desired. Style. Smooth ride. Power. Decent on gas. Roomy interior. AWD. Handles well. Turning radius is awesome, good in parking lots. Great in the mountains. Only negative: blind spot seems a little large
Dionte Tillman was my salesman and he was awesome! Go to CARmazone and check him out if you’re looking for a new car real cool guy!
by Mountain Man from Sutton, WV
January 13, 2019
Like a dream come true. Has e everything I was looking for in a luxury car and more. I had owned a Lincoln Town Car in the past and knew someday I would own another Lincoln. Have been buying nothing but Ford products for 30 years and see no reason to change.
Very quick and thorough buying experience, purchased my new Honda and couldn’t be happier. Serivce is also great as I originally came in for some work on the old car and decided to trade instead and they waved my Serivce bill!!
by ALAN from Brighton
November 21, 2018
great car to drive my wife loves it,,Happy wife happy life
its just great looking , plenty of room for all we need to carry
Well I hate to do this but I did give them several opportunities to earn my business but they failed. Response time was slow or none at all via email and when I asked for an appraisal estimate on my vehicle that I was looking to trade in, I never received one. I have moved on and purchased elsewhere.
Very comfortable and smooth ride
August 12, 2018
I had a 2013 MKX and traded in for this one... Very happy I did. Love the styling, as well as the ride as very comfortable.
Excellent to deal with. Would definitely buy from again.
July 27, 2018
Well, I just got rid of my 2016 Lincoln MKX. Here are the reasons why:
1. Driver side seat kept moving on its own for no reason...really
2. Very bad pick-up. I must have had a car with some sort of transmission problem that no one could ever find, but stepping on the gas would almost make the car stall. This was a tempermental problem. Some days it would be fine. Forget about passing someone on the highway on a Lincoln bad day.
3. When I changed gears from park to drive or park to reverse, the radio would go on
4. Computer would freeze unpredictably even when driving.
5. I have been a driver of many different cars and I know how to defrost a windshield. It was impossible to get the defrost to actually do its job. Did not matter setting,heat,AC,windows open, windows closed, recycle. Nothing worked. I had to literally use my hand to wipe the condensation to avoid getting into an accident.
6. Heating system is not balanced regardless of setting.. In winter, your feet would be on fire and you would freeze your face off.
7. Would constantly throw codes, which would magically disappear without a trace.
After many trips to the dealer, and their inability to find any problems, I gave up. Gone!
by Executivetransportationco from Keego Harbor, MI
January 8, 2019
This vehicle is a reliable as the day is long. The drivability is comparable to a BMW 3 series while keeping that lengendary Lincoln Ride. Plenty of leg room, plenty of luggage room & lovely amenities. As to mechanical reliability this is my most recommended vehicle.
* Title, other fees, and incentives are not included in this calculation, which is an estimate only. Monthly payment estimates are for illustrative purposes only and do not represent a financing offer from the seller. Other taxes may apply.
The information on vehicles provided in this service is supplied by the seller or other third
parties; Cars.com is not responsible for the accuracy of such information. Cars.com provides
service and materials without representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or
See our terms of service for more details.