This was probably the best car buying experience I have had. Our salesman, James Warren, and our Audi technologist, Shaun Jameson couldn't have been more patient and helpful.
Great car with all the bells and whistles
by Frank P from S.I. , NY
January 13, 2019
Great car for the money with all the bells and whistles ahead of the time, features on my 2011 are now on the newer cars in 2019 heated front and back seats ac seats in front all and all a very good car..
Scheduled an appointment for a recall issue. was told it would take 2 hours to complete. Service tech, Mr. Aquilera was very personable, pleasant and professional. appointment only took 1 hour. excellent service.
by RiverCityRita from St Louis, MO
December 31, 2018
Many issues-Some issues known as common to the model but Lincoln won't take responsibility. Drivers door latch faulty, shifting into park (car doesn't recognize and accessory power stays on), squealing noise under hood -8 times to dealer not resolved, rear lift gate latch randomly does not engage, dash and hood are so high that sight is limited for parking. Ride is comfortable and Backseat ride & cargo space are good for a SUV.
Love Vroom! Found an awesome car at a great price. Delivered right to my house! Will definitely buy from here the best time I need a car!!
by Mountain Man from Sutton, WV
January 13, 2019
Like a dream come true. Has e everything I was looking for in a luxury car and more. I had owned a Lincoln Town Car in the past and knew someday I would own another Lincoln. Have been buying nothing but Ford products for 30 years and see no reason to change.
If you do your homework on the car you want and they have what you want, do it! The best part was, the car was delivered to me! I felt like a baller when the car showed up in my driveway. Customer service was amazing. Best part, no pressure. Just me and my laptop, looking at all the cars until I found what I wanted. Just do your homework on the vehicle, you can't go wrong!!!!! Thank you all at VROOM........
by ALAN from Brighton
November 21, 2018
great car to drive my wife loves it,,Happy wife happy life
its just great looking , plenty of room for all we need to carry
Harper made buying a car fun instead of the stressful experiences I have had in the past. They never made me feel pressured and let me come in anytime for a quick test drive without taking an hour of my time to sell me on whatever vehicle I wanted to test drive that day during my short lunch break. I would recommend Harper to anyone looking to buy a car!
I owned the MKC prior to the MKX. Love them
by Joanne L from San Antonio, TX
December 20, 2018
This car has more room than my previous purchase. Love the smooth ride and the sun roof in the front and back of the vehicle.
I was convinced my Mercury needed a new engine but after the service manager and tech people checked it out they determined the noise was not a problem. This saved me about $5,000.00 and there was no charge for this service.
We were also provided transportation to a local restaurant for lunch while the car was being checked.
Considering the general feeling that most auto dealers are less than truthful, I am extremely pleased with this service department.
Best sales dealership I’ve experienced in yesrs
August 23, 2018
Fantastic. Perfect size. Look is sleek. Inside all luxury. Drives smooth. Gas mileage approximately 23 in the city and 27 on the highway. Love that the seats cool and heat.
Very nice dealership,very kind to us,very fast,didn't over price the car.Even brought the car to our house for us.
July 27, 2018
Well, I just got rid of my 2016 Lincoln MKX. Here are the reasons why:
1. Driver side seat kept moving on its own for no reason...really
2. Very bad pick-up. I must have had a car with some sort of transmission problem that no one could ever find, but stepping on the gas would almost make the car stall. This was a tempermental problem. Some days it would be fine. Forget about passing someone on the highway on a Lincoln bad day.
3. When I changed gears from park to drive or park to reverse, the radio would go on
4. Computer would freeze unpredictably even when driving.
5. I have been a driver of many different cars and I know how to defrost a windshield. It was impossible to get the defrost to actually do its job. Did not matter setting,heat,AC,windows open, windows closed, recycle. Nothing worked. I had to literally use my hand to wipe the condensation to avoid getting into an accident.
6. Heating system is not balanced regardless of setting.. In winter, your feet would be on fire and you would freeze your face off.
7. Would constantly throw codes, which would magically disappear without a trace.
After many trips to the dealer, and their inability to find any problems, I gave up. Gone!
* Title, other fees, and incentives are not included in this calculation, which is an estimate only. Monthly payment estimates are for illustrative purposes only and do not represent a financing offer from the seller. Other taxes may apply.
The information on vehicles provided in this service is supplied by the seller or other third
parties; Cars.com is not responsible for the accuracy of such information. Cars.com provides
service and materials without representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or
See our terms of service for more details.