Really happy with my purchase
August 17, 2018
This car is great to drive, great looking, comfortable, has an attractive interior, excellent fuel economy, outstanding ergonomics, a comprehensive entertainment system and meets all of my needs. Its only major shortcomings (limited back seat legroom and trunk space) are not important to me as this is my commuting vehicle; we have a 2006 Nissan Murano as the main family car.
My car is the Grand Touring Spec, and it does so many things well. It's perfect for me in many ways; the only minor criticisms I have that prevent the car getting perfect marks all round are as follows:
- Would have liked an electrically operated driver's sear, but at least that is available in the Premium package for those who'd find a lack of it a deal breaker.
- The parking brake takes up too much space. I believe this has been fixed in the 2019 model by fitting an electronic parking brake
- There is no front armrest, something that has also been addressed in the 2019 model
- One touch operation for the front passenger electric window would have been nice
- Road noise is quite intrusive on some few road surfaces (I'm thinking of a stretch of I-80 near Patterson, NJ)
But, as I said, these are minor gripes.