I worked with Jan from Carvana- she was able to explain to me the process, make sure I was comfortable with where it was at, was able to be reached and kept communication open. The pick up process went smoothly and I was able to sell my car without any glitches.
It's a 2014 and it Zooms!
by MazdaMakesGreatSportscars from Amarillo, Tx
November 1, 2018
Though I would have preferred it in white with a stick shift, this car really rocks. Super fast pick up, nice 'spicy mocha" heated leather seats that are really nice on the back, great stereo system and the retractable roof really sets it apart. The wheels are awesome.
Everyone at this location from our sales rep to manager did their utmost to get me the best deal possible. I have a lot of respect for the hardworking employees who went out of their way to ensure a positive experience. I will definitely return in the future.
Excellent fun to drive and own
by Sam Hitech from Atlanta
July 3, 2018
Very exciting dream car .Reasonably priced and fun to drive Very strong motor and 6 speed tranny I love and enjoy the car .I am 74 years old Sam
Things I liked about my Miata RF
1) the RF roof was very cool! Every time someone saw it they thought it was really neat. I loved the way it looked/operated and as is true with most Miatas, I had the top open almost every trip I took!
2) The sports car feel, exhilaration and handling was second to none and I’ve owned a number of sports cars including Porsche Caymans and Jaguar F-Types. The Miata was a blast to drive.
3) The short throw transmission was a blast to drive. So much fun.
Things I didn’t care for
1) The power was lacking a bit. I think it’s time that Mazda consider a turbo on that engine to offer 175-200hp and that car would be a blast to drive.
2) Space. There is NONE. Since this was my daily driver I had to learn to live like a minimalist. There is NO storage to speak of inside the car (tiny glove box between seats) and the trunk is laughable. Can only fit about 3-4 grocery bags in back so plan accordingly.
3) Driving comfort is minimal, this car is purely for fun, sporty driving and if you have days where you’re just not into that you still have a stiff sport suspension.
The Pros and Cons were evenly weighted for me in owning this car so when the time came to trade it in, I wasn’t too heartbroken. I did LOVE the sunny days with the top down on curvy back roads and the radio cranking but I HATED being so cramped (I’m a 230lb Guy after all) and having no storage. The biggest deal breaker for me was the power- I always wished it had a bit more. I traded it in for an Audi TTRS
I just purchased my new RDX yesterday and I am very pleased with it. I drove 2 hours to Rosenthal Acura to get my car. It was a hectic drive, but well worth the trip! I can???t say enough about this dealership. My salesman, Alan Eden was so helpful and such a pleasure to work with. He is a true professional. He did everything he could do to make this a great, smooth transaction. Even though we have so far to travel to get there, I would highly recommend this dealership. I really love my car! Thank you Alan Eden for everything you did for us!
Most Fun To Drive Car I Have owned
by VJ from Denver
June 18, 2018
The 2017 Mazda MX-5 Miata RF ("Retractable Fastback") is the second member of the 4th generation of Miata roadster (ND), which was redesigned in 2016.
The design makes it look stunning with both the roof open and closed.
It's a perfect car for the summers and fall. And with the hard roof a decent car for the winters.
This car has got the best handling for a sub 40k$ car. Although the engine is not huge but with the light weight its got an amazing power to weight ration with a 0-60 of under 7 seconds.
The transmission is among the slickest-shifting manuals out there.
Its got a pretty good ride quality inspite of being a sports car.
With more comprehensive noise insulation, the Miata RF cuts down on road noise, making it a better long-distance driver than the base Miata. Its small size makes it great for tight city parking.
The Miata RF's roof stows at the touch of a button in about 14 seconds and can be operated at speeds up to 6 mph. It takes up no more room when stowed than the base Miata's soft top does, so trunk space is not affected.
Also adds additional safety with a hard top.
Compared to other roadsters like BMW Z4, Mercedes SLK, Audi TT, this is much cheaper on the wallet and provides as much fun in driving as any of them.
Great and enjoyable experience working with Fernando at the first day of the visit, it was one of my car dealerships visiting. After a few days of shopping around, I finally select Fernando, he answers my midnight questions, help me select the cost saving package choices and work with manager provide good quote. He is very professional and friendly. A few days later, I select Rosonthal to start purchase the car, his team Ned Imaniyan help me trade in and proceed the final negotiations. He???d answered many questions from my wife to figure out how to control today???s high tech car... I feel from the top manager to sales team are so nice and enjoyable work with. The price, the car select and the car cleaning all are perfect. I want to thank you all from Rosonthal Acura Owner, Manager, Fernado and Nad Imaniyan and other team. This is the best car dealership I enjoy work with!
Love the little sports car!
by Tommy N. from Punta Gorda, Florida
June 17, 2018
Had other two seaters and this one is the best one I've owned even more comfortable than the Porsche I had. Definitely a fun weekend car to drive around.
* Title, other fees, and incentives are not included in this calculation, which is an estimate only. Monthly payment estimates are for illustrative purposes only and do not represent a financing offer from the seller. Other taxes may apply.
The information on vehicles provided in this service is supplied by the seller or other third
parties; Cars.com is not responsible for the accuracy of such information. Cars.com provides
service and materials without representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or
See our terms of service for more details.