Curtis Cheney was fantastic. I have purchased numerous cars in different States and Curtis ranks one of the top sales consultants I have dealt with. I would definitely suggest asking for Curtis to be your salesperson.
Great car but has some ridiculous cheap flaws
by fipenna from Miami
July 6, 2018
- Fantastic piece of engineering, amazing engine and 4 wheel drive
- Very comfortable and full of "toys" in its base version
- Very good riding and driving sensation
- How can an almost $60K come with Halogen headlights (the yellow old style headlights you remember from the 1990 Accord)?!?!
- They charge extra for the navigation sd-card..... again, it's an almost $60K and it doesn't come with navigation from the factory..... and if you want to buy the sd-card from MB they'll charge you $650 on something you can buy somewhere else for $150
- Trunk is smaller than the competition
I had a great experience at Mercedes-Benz of North Olmsted. Everyone I worked with was very friendly and helpful. Shawn did everything possible to make sure I was happy and comfortable with the deal. He was very patient and I didn't feel pressured at any point. I would definitely recommend Mercedes-Benz of North Olmsted and Shawn Blum.
Best Car on the market
by Jamark from Fort Lauderdale , Florida
June 8, 2018
Its a wonderful car . Speed and comfort . The price is average but could be a little more less because its not originally an AMG hand made engine. This car is very good at handle the road. Well done mercesdez benz
This is the 2nd Mercedes I???ve purchased from this dealership and Shawn. Shawn went out of his way to make sure I was happy with my purchase and worked with me until I was. I will come back to him for my 3rd Mercedes. Everyone at this dealership was helpful and courteous as well.
MB C43 AMG is a winner!
by Piurato from Stamford, CT
May 28, 2018
I love this car! This is my 6th C-class and second AMG - for the money, you cannot beat this car - 351 HP, it is very fast - loves to stay between 80-100 - great sound system, very comfortable - love all the creature features...and yet put it in Comfort Mode and it is a great family car, or for me, my every-day use car, and on weekends I throw it in Sport+ and his the roads! I have the 4Matic which is amazing in all weather including snow...
It was nice to get beyond the dickering that one is always subjected to from car salespeople. Buying from the comfort of home was nice.
Such great car!
by AMGbros from Fremont CA
May 10, 2018
Outstanding Performance, styling, comfort plus sports and for this price, I think its the best investment! This car can be comfort as a family car and beast mode when you are alone!
* Title, other fees, and incentives are not included in this calculation, which is an estimate only. Monthly payment estimates are for illustrative purposes only and do not represent a financing offer from the seller. Other taxes may apply.
The information on vehicles provided in this service is supplied by the seller or other third
parties; Cars.com is not responsible for the accuracy of such information. Cars.com provides
service and materials without representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or
See our terms of service for more details.