It was nice to get beyond the dickering that one is always subjected to from car salespeople. Buying from the comfort of home was nice.
Great car but has some ridiculous cheap flaws
by fipenna from Miami
July 6, 2018
- Fantastic piece of engineering, amazing engine and 4 wheel drive
- Very comfortable and full of "toys" in its base version
- Very good riding and driving sensation
- How can an almost $60K come with Halogen headlights (the yellow old style headlights you remember from the 1990 Accord)?!?!
- They charge extra for the navigation sd-card..... again, it's an almost $60K and it doesn't come with navigation from the factory..... and if you want to buy the sd-card from MB they'll charge you $650 on something you can buy somewhere else for $150
- Trunk is smaller than the competition
* Title, other fees, and incentives are not included in this calculation, which is an estimate only. Monthly payment estimates are for illustrative purposes only and do not represent a financing offer from the seller. Other taxes may apply.
The information on vehicles provided in this service is supplied by the seller or other third
parties; Cars.com is not responsible for the accuracy of such information. Cars.com provides
service and materials without representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or
See our terms of service for more details.