We purchased a certified 2017 Altima and the team at Classic Nissan, starting with Connor in Customer Service and finally salesman Olvin Cruz and Sales manager Paul McCoy, were all very helpful and courteous throughout the process. Our deal was a fair one and we left confidant that they would take good care of us whenever needed down the road.
E & K Pettigrew
Just met and looked at vehicles on their lot. We told them what we are looking for and they found the perfect car that if you looked at it you could not tell that it was not 2018. Eight years old and perfect condition.
Excellent used auto dealership to work with. Very helpful during sales process with absolutely no pressure. Vehicles are priced nicely ... I purchased. Pickup truck ... their trucks were in the best condition versus the trucks I viewed at 3 other Raleigh used auto dealerships and their pricing was the best. If there was one downside I'd say it's the size of the dealership. It was the smallest of the four I visited. They have a nice varied selection of trucks, SUV,s and cars AND a good mix of US versus international. However the limited number of vehicles (I'd estimate 40 or so) might Impact the chances of them having the car you need, when you're ready to buy. That said, they seem to sell quite a few vehicles each day and thus are always getting in new inventory. I was extremely pleased and would definitely buy from them again.
Let me start by saying that I've typically shied away from the smaller independent lots. I recently bought a 2011 Acura MDX from Apex Car & Truck Sales. From start to finish it was a GREAT experience.
I'd done my homework and was pretty set on the make/model/year of what I wanted to get. When I saw they had what I wanted listed in their inventory I called them up to make sure it was still in stock and also to make sure the timing of my visit was ok as they were very close to closing. They told me to come on in. I was greeted by David the owner as well as Michael Ketter who was the salesman I dealt with. The car was pulled around all ready to go when I arrived. Michael showed me around the car, got a copy of my license and sent me on my way for a test drive. Even though it was very near closing time they pressured me in no way at all and allowed me to take my time. I ended up staying at the dealer a good 15 or 20 minutes after closing.
Once I settled on the car and got my financing taken care of at my bank I called them to let them know I was ready to buy. When I showed up everything was ready to go, just had to sign a few things and I was on my way.
A few things that set this dealer apart:
1. Price! I can't necessarily comment on the prices of other vehicles on the lot but the car I bought was priced WAY below similar vehicles I'd seen. So much so that I told Michael up front that I was good on the price and saw no reason to negotiate any further. Especially considering bullet point #2.
2. NO DOC FEES! Take the sticker price, add 3% sales tax and that is your out the door price. No hidden or additional fees.
3. All vehicles come standard with a 3 month/4500 mile limited warranty. Not many used car dealers include any kind of warranty. 3 month/4500 isn't that long but it's enough to give you a little peace of mind in the unfortunate event that something goes wrong shortly after purchase.
4. Fantastic pricing! Like I said I'd done my homework and knew what I should expect to pay for such a car. Their price was $2300 below NADA value and came in under my budget enough that I was able to purchase a 4 year unlimited mile warranty. Given the vehicle I’d been shopping for and my price range this was a totally unexpected bonus.
All in all this was the best car buying experience I've ever had. In fact it’s not even close. They were trustworthy, easygoing and made the buying process a very easy low pressure experience.
Five stars. I’d give more if I could. I will definitely be a repeat customer.
Been shopping for over a month trying to find a good Diesel truck. Looked at junk ALL month. Finally, I came across this truck at Inline Auto. Met all my expectations. The truck was well taken care of. No rust much to our surprise. Very happy with Edgar and the Sales Team.
oil And filter change, rotate tires and mechanical
by Jeff from Lillington
October 1, 2018
Very friendly and knowledgeable folks in the service department. I did not purchase my vehicle there, however will visit them for all service needs. Took the time to listen and technician rode with me to figure out needed service. I was told if the reprogramming of computer did not fix the issue, to bring it back.
Very professional staff, answer all my questions and was not aggressive towards pushing to sell me a vehicle.I got what I was looking for and at a great price. I would recommend this place without hesitation. Thanks Duane McGuire
Buying from CarMax was by far the easiest car purchase I ever had...I knew what i wanted before hand. Even when i changed my mind and went with a different Mazda3 in a different location...getting it delivered with easy as pie...No wheeling and dealing, no running back and forth to a "Finance Manager" for approvals, and no stare down matches with the salesperson. I filled out the paper work and it was a done deal. I will be shopping there again whenever it is time for my next car. I am happy with my purchase.
Came into Inline and everyone was very helpful. Worked with Tony, he was a great sales person. Listened to me and found the right car and deal that I was looking for.
* Title, other fees, and incentives are not included in this calculation, which is an estimate only. Monthly payment estimates are for illustrative purposes only and do not represent a financing offer from the seller. Other taxes may apply.
The information on vehicles provided in this service is supplied by the seller or other third
parties; Cars.com is not responsible for the accuracy of such information. Cars.com provides
service and materials without representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or
See our terms of service for more details.