Bought a used car. Came from out of town and drive 100 miles to dealer location. Everything went well with the purchase. Financing agent explain all the details of the sale. We felt no pressure and was dealt with honestly.
Drove down from Sacramento just before closing to buy a certified 2014 Honda Odyssey...the internet salesman Jim Bautista took his time showing us the vehicle..went over everything and made sure all our questions were answered..did not pressure us on any extras and same with the finance department...best dealership experience yet...thank you for a great experience!
After seeing the vehicle that I was looking for on cars.com at Livermore Honda, I called to find out if the car was still available. Moe assured me it was, so I drove 1 hour and 45 minutes to see the car. The price and mileage was amazing! Dan, Moe, and Q were so helpful and made the buying process simple and quick. I love my car!
Why I LOVE This Car!
by Revelare from San Luis Obispo, CA
October 29, 2018
Thought it best to share the driving experience I have with this Panamera.
1. Super quiet. Smooth as silk.
2. Sails like a bird as it climbs 8% grades.
3. Daily drag racing challenges from Audi, BMW, Mercedes, and Mustangs (ha ha ha)!
4. How they will never compare to the 420 Hp machine. (more Ha ha ha!)
5. Excellent sound be it Cardi B or Mozart. All beautiful.
6. The random admirers you encounter standing around staring at your Porsche as you exit Starbucks.
7. Amazing fuel economy.
8. Knowing this model is Porsche's flagship hybrid.
9. Haven't ever ever ever seen another Panamera S e-Hybrid from San Francisco to Orange County although I've seen hundreds of Teslas.
10. It's the best sidekick ever.
Submitted an online inquiry from cars.com for a used Subaru Outback 2015 2.5i Limited. Ahmad Rahimzadah replied the morning after. We took our time and pondered before driving out 2 days later to Livermore (~40 miles drive). Rang up Ahmad to let him know we're coming in and if the car's available for viewing, it was!
Ahmad told us there was great deal on going (4th july weekend, yes!) for similar model 2017 version, new car, and with the trim options I was looking, for about $1.5K more than the pricetag on the used one. There was 1 left in their inventory, took it for a spin, fortunately everything worked out fine! And we left the dealership with a brand new car! Ahmad wasn't pushy, and he give us all the time we need to decide although we could see he was tired and it was almost end of the day. Thanks, Ahmad!
* Title, other fees, and incentives are not included in this calculation, which is an estimate only. Monthly payment estimates are for illustrative purposes only and do not represent a financing offer from the seller. Other taxes may apply.
The information on vehicles provided in this service is supplied by the seller or other third
parties; Cars.com is not responsible for the accuracy of such information. Cars.com provides
service and materials without representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or
See our terms of service for more details.