Found this car on Cargurus and reached out to Curran. Quick response with every step. Sean (Used Car Mgr) was excellent. Easy to work with and flexible in final negotiations. Reed (Sales) was amazing. Test drive and tutorial on car features was great. Barbara (Finance) worked diligently to finalize this out-of-state purchase. Insurance company I use was hard to reach and instructions were unclear. Worked it out after a few additional calls after I took delivery. Waiting room was a little disappointing but overall, very satisfied.
Great acceleration, quiet ride, glued to the road
by Fred Flintstone from Portsmouth NH
December 21, 2018
Good leg room, tight turning, stylish look, 32 mpg on highway, fits my long skis in back , my mechanic loves the car, peppy acceleration.
Harte Volkswagen was a pleasure to deal with. We made an appointment and when we arrived our car was ready to take for a ride and the salesman was friendly and helpful. Seamless process to buy the vehicle, and it was detailed inside and out. I feel like I lucked out finding a used car here.
by Jermide from Philadelphia, PA
November 11, 2018
I love my CPO 2017 Golf Alltrack SE. I have a few minor complaints (primarily with aesthetics and design) but nothing I wasn't aware of before I purchased. It's a joy to drive! It feels solid, stable and spirited.
This is the third Audi we've purchased. From the moment we sat down with Janet I felt assured we were going to be able to seal a deal. She listened to our needs, prior experience with other sales staff and explained everything. We were so satisfied with Janet that we did something we have never done before. We purchased and had our car delivered within 4 days. She not only explained how everything works in the car but followed up with us later to see if we needed any other assistance and told us to call anytime we needed anything.
The best manual wagon you can get... oh wait
by rowyourown from Maine
January 26, 2019
This was my first new car purchase and it has been wonderful- approaching a full year of ownership now.
- Manual transmission is a joy
- Handles well but ride is not jarring
- Thus far, reliability has been great
- Has handled snow/Maine weather with aplomb. Put snow tires on it and it will blow your mind.
- Fuel economy for a four wheel drive vehicle isn't bad, especially not requiring premium
- Interior fit and finish is awesome
- Big trunk, ski hole is standard
- Roof rack works great
- Waaaaay cheaper than anything else (Subarus that blow up in your face...)
- The crummy All-Season (No-Season) tires it came with. Promptly bought new wheels and slapped some 235's on there. Looks 10x better, handles 5x better. Its amazing what a difference it makes.
- I'm supporting a lying, cheating, sleezeball company. Oh well- I'll do what it takes for a manual.
- Wish it had active safety features. 2019 remedied it.
Honestly after five years of winter beaters and DIY repair work all the time it is so nice to have a reliable and comfortable car that I trust. Hope to have it many years to come- or until they announce they are discontinuing the manual and then I'm snapping one up right away.
I was very impressed with the responsiveness and professionalism following my inquiry on a listed car. Though ultimately, it didn't match my needs, they worked with me in my search and were very responsive to additional questions/requests.
Least expensive vehicle to maintain that I have ow
by vwfan from Minneapolis MN
November 6, 2018
This car handles the Minnesota snow even better than I expected. It's been so inexpensive to maintain and drive. Dependable and practical, easy to drive.
Just had my VW serviced here and it went as smooth as could be. Thanks to Edward for all your help!!
The anti SUV
by Bruce 1066 from Minneapolis, MN
November 5, 2018
Traded my GTI because I needed more room and all wheel drive. Didn't give up that much in performance or handling, and got a well thought out alternative to something too big and bulky. Handles great, quick enough and many upscale and thoughtful amenities. Looks good also.
I had an excellent service experience here. The prices were competitive and I was treated really well. I will be back again!
by tinabeana from Charlotte, nc
August 27, 2018
I'm in love with this car. It handles beautifully, has real pep, transmission never lags. The interior is well thought out and extremely comfortable. I love the plug in the back and the button for folding the seats down. I'm also really enjoying apple car play.
* Title, other fees, and incentives are not included in this calculation, which is an estimate only. Monthly payment estimates are for illustrative purposes only and do not represent a financing offer from the seller. Other taxes may apply.
The information on vehicles provided in this service is supplied by the seller or other third
parties; Cars.com is not responsible for the accuracy of such information. Cars.com provides
service and materials without representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or
See our terms of service for more details.