Perry Buick

Perry Since 1931

1 of 1 review

SHOPPING FOR A CAR WAS PLEASUREABLE

by from Norfolk, VA |

I have always hated shopping for a new vehicle, I'm not very good at haggling. Shopping at Perry Buick since 1931 was a new experience for me. The salesman was very attentive. He listened to what I wanted and found the perfect vehicle for me. When they appraised my trade-in, I was amazed that they offered me more than I expected. They identified every discount I was entitled to, and made sure it was the best price available. After finding the perfect car for me, the loan department went to great lengths to find the most competitive financing. After the deal, the saleman took me for a tour of the dealership and I met all of the department heads, including the service manager and repair shop member. They showed me that they were more than capable of providing complete service for my new vehicle. They now send me emails offering service specials to make sure my new vehicle is properly maintained. They made me feel more like family than just another customer. They took the time to make sure I knew how everything on my new vehicle worked, including the OnStar system. I have and continue to recommend this dealership to my family and friends. They are what I consider to be the perfect dealership.

(1-1 of 1 review)